Deliveries: Bengaluru

Just received a call from @chandan.hp they are able to arrange the delivery by tomorrow itself. I’m glad they didn’t disappoint me.

I will post pictures tomorrow once I take delivery of my vehicle. Thanks for addressing this issue.
@abhishek.balaji

4 Likes

wow, this is great work by @Ather.Team.
Empathy is the one thing I expected from them and they did it.
Congrats @sumatej123

5 Likes

Timeline of events from date of payment window opened.

1. Payment window opened on 22nd and completed full payment on the same day
  2. Form 20 signed on 24th Oct.
  3. Ather dot installed on 25th Oct.
  4. Insurance copy received on 25th Oct.

Waiting for ather team to send Form 20 to RTO.
Expected delivery date is 6th Nov to 11th Nov.

4 Likes

Yes it was really great i felt… hope no such issues will happen with the any other customers in future.

1 Like

Hey team,

So far the experience is smooth after the payment window has opened, will write my entire experience once i get the delivery. Although, there is a mismatch in the timelines shown in the app and the dashboard, the tech team might need a look at it.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping

Any updates of opening payment link for 14000 series

13760 to 14052 still hasn’t opened. It might take another week or 2 for that range to open.

14052 to 14350ish should open in 3rd or 4th week of November.

This is my speculation.

What is the current booking number series if one is to make a booking now?

Hi,. @abhishek.balaji …booked my Ather on August 4th… iD #14325 . I’ve sold my only vehicle which I had in August speculating a September delivery…4 days from now it’s going to be 3 months and there aren’t even signs that I’m going to get my Vehicle in November even with Oct-Nov expected delivery.

please don’t give customers a false delivery timeline. I’m facing a lot of problems using public transport from 2 months… Please help me out here…by the looks of the discussion the delivery won’t happen in November. If it isn’t going to, you’ll miss a genuine customer.

2 Likes

2 weeks over still the payment window is not open for 13906 order id

@Ather.Team,
The 2 month delivery commitment for my prebooking expired 3 days ago…
No updates, no communication… nothing…
My Diwali celebration turned sour because you guys couldn’t do your job well…
Atleast, will you meet the November timeline on my order??
Speak up!!

2 Likes

Mine is #14254. Expected September delivery. Can you fulfil November delivery commitment?

It will take another 2 months for the vehicle to reach you I ber

They don’t have proper services in Bangalore
And they have branched to Chennai
And delivery is happening there faster

Customer care have no idea what to tell us they only tell you wait wait its in process
It will open soon
Same thing over and over b I’m soo done

I feel so cheated and fooled like they gimmick us into buying it with their fancy stuff

Hey team,

My delivery is scheduled from 30 Oct - 4 Nov, no communication from Ather yet. It’s mentioned I would get a call for scheduling an appointment for delivery 3-4 days prior the delivery.

What is you pre order id??

#13501, yours

Call Ather and ask them to schedule the vehicle delivery if ready.
Mine is #13734 and I am getting am vehicle tomorrow.

2 Likes