Order Swapping [Archive]

If you’re really in need of an ather. And you have a about 16k to spare.
You could check this out- for a monthly rental.
If you just want an EV then there is an alternative at quarter the price.
This is just an innocent suggestion that’s it. Because I see a lot of people eager to get their ather and are tired of their old vehicles or just have no 2 wheeler for their commute.

1 Like

Hello Atherians,
My preorder Id 15757. It is supposed to be delivered around February. As I don’t have a bike currently, if someone from chennai doesn’t want to take delivery on December and wants it later, please let me know if you are OK with swapping.

Happy flying.

1 Like

My order ID is 18k . That is feb-mar 2020 delivery. Anyone with smaller number and wanting to swap with me please contact me .

My order id is - 17117(Feb.-Mar.). I would like to get a early delivery if any on willing to swap pls revert back to me.

My order no is 18XXX delivery scheduled for Jan-Feb 2020
Anyone willing to swap the order with a earlier delivery?

I want to swap

How we will charge?

Anyone interested in giving your 450 order which has Dec-Jan delivery timeline ?

Anyone with 450 order no. Below 20000 interested in giving it away?

Grid and idk if it’ll have a portable charger. It might. Check it out.

Looking for an 450 order which has delivery by Jan. mine is around 18k and I am in need of an bike. If anyone interested please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hey if anyone selling thier ather 450 older versin do let me know i am looking to buy a used bike pls do contact me thank you

Looking for an 450 order which has delivery by Jan. mine is around 18k and I am in need of an bike. If anyone interested please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Is anyone looking to transfer the 450x collector edition only - order id ? DM Me. I canceled mine. They cannot reinstate the order for me so asking.

Looking for an 450 order which has delivery by Jan. mine is around 18k and I am in need of an bike. If anyone interested please let me know.

Do you have 450 order bro?

Nope.

Planning to cancel my 450 -1821X order and 450X-2056X. If anyone interested in buying please let me know.

I am ready 450

I also ordered for Ather 450x. My order ID is 223xx. I may take the vehicle once all the details reg ather 450x is out. Your ID is much less in number and chance of getting earlier. I ordered for chennai .What about you? If yes, how to go about further?