Mobile App

No rides from 11-jun show up in the ride statistics.

Same here🤔

@Shreyas pls check this issue with tech team… our rides are not getting synced

The behaviour is very inconsistent. A few rides were synced today but there are some missing! Two rides from last night are not updated.

Wouldn’t have mattered if this feature wasn’t there. But if a feature is present then it has to work consistently.

The initial adopters are usually the ones that love the product and are more patient.

But going forward users maynot be as forgiving as as what I have seen on this forum.

5 Likes

Hey Guys,

We are troubleshooting this issue to see where in the pipeline the issue is.

Will update once the software team identifies it.

1 Like

Ride Statistics not updating since yesterday.

1 Like

I am not able to see ride statistics, no sync record from yesterday afternoon :roll_eyes::thinking:

No ride statistics after the day I took the delivery of my 450… called tech support and they are looking into this issue

1 Like

Same here for last 24 hours.
However I saw remarkable improvement in efficiency after I got tyre pressure corrected.
I wonder if the ride data collected can also alert user about low tyre pressure.

2 Likes

Ride statistics missing post 11:30 am yesterday, there was a big nail in my rear tyre, repaired it today, however after topping up air, the bike has noises when going over bumps and patchy roads, planning to contact customer service

1 Like

I thought it was only for me :slight_smile:

Being new vehicle, I was trying to check ride statistics after every ride, especially the efficiency… But it was delayed by hours (some times even 8+ hours)…

Since yesterday morning 10.11 AM, I do not see any sync…

Ride statistics is showing now but only for the last recent ride, one day data is lost and recent statistics is showing thrice with same details.

2 Likes

Realtime

Ride stats is messed up. Could this be an issue with clock settings being different on the bike and servers?

Maybe yes…

1 Like

For me it seems to be working fine

My 450 is always on sport mode

1 Like

predicted range in ride mode < Sport mode :rofl:

Yeah… ha ha…

Highest predicted range so far ! :wink:

4 Likes