Mobile App

I am not able to see ride statistics, no sync record from yesterday afternoon :roll_eyes::thinking:

No ride statistics after the day I took the delivery of my 450… called tech support and they are looking into this issue

1 Like

Same here for last 24 hours.
However I saw remarkable improvement in efficiency after I got tyre pressure corrected.
I wonder if the ride data collected can also alert user about low tyre pressure.

2 Likes

Ride statistics missing post 11:30 am yesterday, there was a big nail in my rear tyre, repaired it today, however after topping up air, the bike has noises when going over bumps and patchy roads, planning to contact customer service

1 Like

I thought it was only for me :slight_smile:

Being new vehicle, I was trying to check ride statistics after every ride, especially the efficiency… But it was delayed by hours (some times even 8+ hours)…

Since yesterday morning 10.11 AM, I do not see any sync…

Ride statistics is showing now but only for the last recent ride, one day data is lost and recent statistics is showing thrice with same details.

2 Likes

Realtime

Ride stats is messed up. Could this be an issue with clock settings being different on the bike and servers?

Maybe yes…

1 Like

For me it seems to be working fine

My 450 is always on sport mode

1 Like

predicted range in ride mode < Sport mode :rofl:

Yeah… ha ha…

Highest predicted range so far ! :wink:

4 Likes

Now I know Bangalore traffic is bad, but surely not 3+ days for 34 kms :joy:

And it wasn’t 34 kms, btw. More like 12 Kms. Did the app just combine my last few trips? They weren’t getting updated for the last two days or so.

3 Likes

your average speed is crazy man… 14 kmph?

Hello,

I am unable to see ride stats on the mobile app. Please help.

1 Like

Hello,

I got my vehicle delivered in October 2018. Yet I’m unable to see my vehicle number on the dashboard nor on the mobile app.
P.S. I use iOS.

1 Like

Can you check the app version in setting option?
Latest version is - 2.7.2.43

@santosh.rism it is in v2.7.2.2. Checked for updates in App Store, doesn’t show any.

3 Likes