Mobile App

I haven’t received the update yet…but did you try adding the shortcut as descibed in this video shared by @Shreyas ?

1 Like

Yes. But that video is only talking about setting favourite. Not shortcut

Update has given only to users who opted beta tester option on playstore. If you navigate Ather app bottom. You see this option.

1 Like

The only feature I can see to add favourite location from App, They should also add option to give custom labels.

I would like to request feature to remotely turn on indicator from app to identify my scooter in parking.

3 Likes

image That feature will be accessible through mobile app.

Already got the Beta version. Don’t see an option to add it yet

It’s not yet released then.

1 Like

Has anyone been experiencing any sync issues after the last update?
Whenever I open the app, it’s always a few minutes behind. When charging, it says last synced 15minutes ago or something around that time. Or when I’m done riding, it still shows ‘roadside assistance’ near the scooter status screen as if I’m still riding.

I’ve needed to close and open the app some 4-5 times for it to show the actual status at the moment.

Attached a screenshot above where it shows charging even after I’ve unplugged the vehicle.

Haven’t had this issue before.

I’m not sure if this is an issue with the app syncing or the vehicle having network issues since both were updated at the same time.:thinking:

2 Likes

Updated app is having this problem…

1 Like

Hi Team,

My ride statistics is not getting updated, last update was on 15th May, would like someone call me and fix this issue

Regards
Deepak

The app was not loading, so I reinstalled it again. Now, when I login this is what I get!

When I search for Ather in Play Store, I see a Update icon next to the app, but when I I open the app details for Ather, there is only the Open and Uninstall buttons. I have to uninstall the app and when I go back to the Ather app Page in Play Store, it still shows the old version available for download.

I download the old version and go back to Play Store and lo behold the Update icon is enabled!

There has to be an easier way to upgrade the app! I initially thought it was because I had signed up for the Beta testing, but that’s not the case.

Is this something peculiar to OnePlus devices?

1 Like

Any idea current owners when will ather pair the vehicle and the Ather app before delivering the same! I mean how many days prior as I still don’t see my vehicle status but it still shows just the tentative delivery date!
And for your kind info my payment, charging point installation and vehicle RTO registration is all completed!
TIA
RGT

1 Like

log out of the app and login again

let me know if u r surprised

FYI - u can find logout option in settings

No use as of now! Thanks anyways @Abhishek

1 Like

ideally by the time of registration, vehicle is paired

may be it will be done soon for u

but need to logout and login to confirm if it is paired

1 Like

Just around the time of registration. You’ll be able to spot your vehicle at the Whitefiled factory as it makes its way to Ather Space.

2 Likes

@Abhishek and @abhishek.balaji2 My vehicle is registered on 27th of this month itself and the same is reflecting in the Ather dashboard along with the Vehicle VIN Number etc., but in the mobile app its still not showing anything but just the delivery date!
I mean the app is not yet linked to the vehicle!
@Shreyas kindly do the same by getting in touch with the concerned team at the earliest!
Hope you understand the enthusiasm of a (to-be) owner!
TIA
RGT

2 Likes

Tried a log out/log in?