Mileage Archives

I look to keep a 17% buffer over and above my expected travel distance - basically to avoid the Eco Mode. But then there are days when I forget to charge or don’t have enough time to do it and end up riding the last few kms in Eco.

2 Likes

One thing i observed from all above post is that all those who are getting 100+ already crossed some thousand KM. Any one know the reason? I think Motor will become smooth after more KM.

I do not think 100+ km range is related to Motor. It takes a while to understand and tame 450 or tamed by 450 to get that range. Once you know what and how, it is easy to achieve even in brand new vehicle.

2 Likes

I tried all options…but not getting good mileage. I try to ride in all modes in slow speed also.I am riding in Hassan there is no traffic jams we can go smoothly. In Bangalore you will get signal for every 500 mtrs. So you cont go fast thats why getting more mileage

Kindly check on dashboard if real time efficiency is enabled. This was told by @raghav.srinivasan day before yesterday.

The following are the points, he mentioned.

1. Enable Real-time Efficiency in the settings menu of the bike.
  2. Accelerate slowly in such way as to avoid the Red halo around your range display box on the bike touchscreen.
  3. Use regen to slowdown before engaging the brakes
  4. Cruise and Coast : Avoid rapid acceleration- deceleration and use the free spinning motor to coast while approaching speed breakers and signals.

If all of the above does not help - lose some weight :smile:

1 Like

Will check it…thanks But at any cost cont avoid red halo because if you very slow also it will appear following 2,3,4 point also

checkout range here

1 Like

Woooh 150+…? That’s an electrifying number out there!

1 Like

6 wh/km?? That will give a range of 400km for 2.4kwh😱. But it’s probably because you were driving really slowly. But it’s still amazing!

It’s quite possible as he drove at Electronic city, 5 PM traffic :rofl:

No wonder why Bengaluru is No. 1 Tech hub in the world as we get very efficient outputs elsewhere :sweat_smile:

I hope to get more Range at the other part of the universe (Marathahalli to Horamavu) :crossed_fingers:

PS: My flight delivery is scheduled 6-Mar :green_heart:

1 Like

In Hassan try this from the bunk at dairy start towards ring road that leads to ISRO township. Keep a constant acceleration where you avoid the slightest bit of red on the speedo RHS . Anticipate the multiple road humps you have on this road so that u can use regen to max. Do a few test laps to get a hang of the 450 you can definitely get under 26 w as this is a long flat strech in Hassan.

1 Like

Actually i just came down from multi level car parking. To be specific from 6th floor to ground floor with just initial push and no accelator down :slight_smile:

yes just answered above

1 Like

Yes, it is all about understanding your 450 and riding accordingly. If one is able to do that even 110+ is easy.

5 Likes

what does range show on dashboad of ur vehicle?

Yes it is but the speed should be around 15 to 20Km then only i can achieve 26kw/h. Another thing is the vehicle dash board is true or App dashboard is true?. Bcz vehicle dash board is showing 19 KM form 35 percent battery in Sport mode but App shows 59 KM which one is true…?

The battery consumption in more a factor of momentum than speed. I personally have not been able to drive at below 35 kmph. But slowly learnt to go with the traffic flow. I ensure that you don’t open throttle fully and immediately break. I have managed 29 watts over 28 KLM on vijaynagar to ITPL router via old airport road Bangalore. Avg speed was over 20 kmph and top speed will be around 50+ This is my current consistent range that I can manage in driving at various time slots worst now is 33 w when I started it was 40 w on same route

Guess, we need clarity on this.

1 Like

I think vehicle dash board is true bcz app is not showing correct projected range

This should help:

2 Likes

What’s shown on the dashboard is the standard true range values and the same based on your battery percent. That is, 55, 65 and 75 on SPORT, RIDE & ECO respectively. The app also shows the same on the main screen when you open the app.

I usually ride in SPORT and get an average of about 80kms prediction in SPORT. So e.g. if the dashboard shows 32 Kms at 60%, I know I’ll get about 40+ kms in SPORT at 60%.