Maintenance and Service

This is not normal. Please raise a request with CS and get this done.

3 Likes

I have raise ticket in CS but no response, Even I have tried calling but no response @abhishek.balaji

2 Likes

Any Ather service experiences in Pune ?

2 Likes

They are supposed to check at every service

1 Like

There is a bit of sound of friction or some sound coming from Belt (Intially thought it was from front tyre). The sound is there only at very less speeds (Esp in reverse) which also looks like is reducing my pickup (I think( . Is it ok to get it checked from local mechanic (I Stay far away from Ather service). Will it void any warranty?

2 Likes

This could be the squeaking sounds from brake pads? OR have you tried pressure washing the belt, if that helps. Reverse mode only goes upto 3kmph, so thats extremely slow for any sounds usually, so you should get it checked.

Definitely wouldn’t recommend going to anyone else but Ather Authorized Service Center, for any service related issues. If you’re on Service Pro, you can opt for Pickup/Drop service.

5 Likes

Ya it could be i can’t figure out

I am atlease 240kms away from one XD

2 Likes

That is pain!

But if you happen to have a paddock stand, it would help to investigate where the sound is exactly originating, and capture a video that maybe could help the service folk to guess what can be done.

3 Likes

I think you just got a brand new vehicle last month, right?

There’s a general noise for the first few 100 kms while the belt adjusts to the pulleys. But cannot make sure if that is it, until there’s a visual…

1 Like

Yes. indeed

Il try to get a visual if possible

2 Likes

Stand protuding while stationed of parked? No i dont think you will be charged apart from something thats not covered.

Hello sir

It’s about servicing the scooter. In pune for 2nd service i called but ther customer service executive was so busy I think. She didn’t given answer of my questions. She didn’t ask me for my contact details.

I think Ather maid good money. Don’t care customer right :rage:

2 Likes

How to book my first 5k service?

2 Likes

I didn’t have any such experience atleast for delivery follow up. Only thing is there are limited executives attending to customers.

4 Likes

Call customer service and schedule the service.

5 Likes

I bought Ather 450 in 2020 august, i was given one year free service and connect plan for free. And also free pair of brake pads and a Tyre. But i have moved the vehicle from Chennai to Visakhapatnam. The Ather reps here are completely unaware of these and they are saying that there’s no such thing. Can anyone confirm if they have got a free tyre either in Chennai or Bangalore?

2 Likes

spotted these spares at the protolab. looks like 450’s parts. May be they’re replacing the motor and front assembly of all the 450s :rofl:

3 Likes

umm, why is this funny? I don’t get it. maybe they are stocking, who knows :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’ve seen few old 450s get some motor(sensor?) issues and the entire motor is replaced

2 Likes

450x/+ and 450s share the exact same motor and chassis even the controller is the same. Like I said they may have this in stock for future repairs.

7 Likes