Maintenance and Service

We’re reading all the responses and passing it on to the relevant teams to look into, Karthik. We’ll clarify and respond when we have a clear solution for the issues occuring.

1 Like

I have even bought a helmet matching the color of 450. white and green. :frowning_face: :pensive: hope ather will not disappoint the customers with their future deliveries. @Ather.Team please do something. Ather 450 as a whole is a very good product and you guys have worked day in and out for such a product. But neither of us who want to let ather down and @Ather.Team please dont place yourself in such situations because of issues that the existing customers are facing.

We trust you ather.What i caution is not to lose customer trust.Yesterday also i asked Tarun reg the same (during open house),but he told harness problem.If that is the case,why you are giving temporary solution to these.Find some permanent solution.I understand from threads that your solution is not permanent as the same problem is repeating even after correcting.There is some inherent problem in design itself.Crack it.

Let the permanent solution not be pushed to 450X. It needs to be given for the current customers, future deliveries of 450. Probably the affected vehicles may be recalled and fixed with permanent solution. I am sure that Ather will work on it and with that trust I paid up upfront and waiting for delivery of my 450 in a few days from now. ll the best, Team Ather.

2 Likes

Motor dint start… horn dint work … Drls were off… the vehicle was dead & rebooted after several on & off attempts by key

3 Likes

Definitely not the experience one would want on delivery date. If it was me, I would have driven back to the EC and asked them to do a thorough PDI check again.

2 Likes

Hey,

Definitely should not have happened. I’ll get someone from the team to reach out to you and get this fixed.

What actually is low power mode.Why it is required as part of critical security patch?

Here you go:

Before the low power mode was introduced, if there was any stress or issues detected with the motor, the motor would cut off. Low power mode was introduced as a way to handle such situations gracefully.

2 Likes

Then i will ask-What causes stress.Is it due to riding style/overload etc???

When was low power mode introduced?

it’s a safety feature and not riding mode.

When the system detects a critical anomaly then it will go into a low power mode to protect the motor and battery pack.

It’s actually pretty ingenious but in your case it’s annoying because the system is basically detecting a false positive due to problem with the wiring harness and goes into the Limp mode.

2 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Belt/Tyre cleaning tips

Has ather team got any clue on the problem of limp or error M045 etc etc.It was told multiple times that it is harness.But i didnt understand why it is coming and what leads to this.Is there anything related to design? This answer is awaiting for long.

1 Like

Any improvement after that? Do Ather returned vehicle after correcting the problem?

A post was split to a new topic: Issue with indicators and lights

I had a strange issue with my bike a couple of weeks ago, luckily I was close to my house and was able to push the bike back home as it wouldn’t come on upon turning the key. After dragging the bike home it turned on after sometime. Called the support team immediately and explained the whole situation, they gave me a solution to restart/reset using the brakes and power button and/or vehicle shut down from menu. Last week this happened again while I was planning to head out on the bike it just wouldn’t start. I’ve made a video of it but unable to load it here. The following morning it’s all back to normal and hasn’t happened yet, I haven’t contacted the support team since the last week as even in the previous shut down they persisted on manual restart. My only concern is that I wouldn’t want to be stranded and call roadside assistance in that case. Would be great if you guys can resolve this sudden unreasonable shut down once and for all.

Your actually so near from bengaluru, I am planning to bring that to vizag, maybe i have to drop

Do we have a data sheet or something that shows the cost of individual components. Eg: break pads, break oils, the belt in the drive train etc.

Check this out…

https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/frontpage-media-kit/Pay+Per+Service.pdf