Introducing our revamped product offerings | The Ather 450X and Pro Pack

The least they can do is extend connect pro offers to existing buyers as well :0

5 Likes

Do waste your time and energy on repeating the same demands guys, else demand something which is practically possible and as per laws, like Ather grid should be exempted from Connect pro and included in Assure plan, their should be same fast charger with every model as per govt norms (pro one may have some extra charging speed due to software) to make 450x more practical option. #AthergridinAtherAssure #SingleFastCharger.

3 Likes

But only dot 750 watt charger u can take but not portable 750 watt charger for 750 watt portable charger u have to buy extra

1 Like

Hi Abhisek Balaji,

I just bought ather450x Pro pack, just 2 days back.

Happy with Ather450x rides. I booked 2 vechiles and later decided to buy one after a month.

But Feel disappointed that we were not informed about such offers.

Ather sales would have informed us that wait for 2 days…

Ather team did not sell any accessories alongwith Vechile. We requested for Sidefoot stand. Any Two wheeler showroom will try to sell accessories but it here was vice versa. I presume due to offers sales guys didnt want to sell it.

Customers are brand amassadors , never disappoint them.

Regards Gokulraj Narayanan

6 Likes

Can you clarify what and all will Not work for existing customers after 30 June if Not subscribed to Ather Connect? App features alone or ride modes also will not work?

2 Likes

What is the invoice date for the scooter you took the delivery for?

Please go through this post. There might be some changes in the current set of features since this a old post.

2 Likes

can you share a photo of your charger, there is a lot of confusion in the forum about what the actual charger is provided with the scooter.

1 Like

Just checked the tweet. It clearly states currently and not indefinitely. Same as confirmed by Abhishek in this post. Hopefully, they change this & provide the 750w charger going further

4 Likes

It might not matter for some people who do have lot of money and are satisfied with whatever they get. I’m a typical Indian buyer and i have my frustrations if things doesn’t go right. In my case i have clearly mentioned what misleading is and how financial targets where achieved. What’s your fuss about justifying things for me. You love your machine you drive it without complaining. I’m a new customer and i have my complaints let the company reply proactively if they are not doing business ethically. I don’t need your piece advice.

14 Likes

those who have availed the connect features free for 3 years… It may be ok for them to pay and continue availing those features… But for recent buyers who have bought the vehicle for experiencing these features of the scooter… It may not be that easy to digest this…

Please note that, all the previous 450x buyers also paid for the performance upgrade… in my humble opinion…if company is taking a bold step it should be fair for everyone…

If the announcement was like “connect pro features is available for 3 years to all 450x owners who have taken performance pack/ pro pack” then no one would have complained here…

Kindly note that, all 450x previous buyers paid for the performance pack (like the new 450x with pro pack buyers). In addition to that, previous buyers have also paid for the chargers… Which is available for free now…

As u said correctly, it’s the company to decide what steps to be taken… Some of the recent buyers are just trying to highlight the injustice which is happening to them. So kindly request members of this forum to support us🙏.

@abhishek.balaji

15 Likes

No one is giving you any advice. Just shouting out here on the forum isn’t helping anyone. No one said EVs are cheap. It’s a conscious decision to buy when we all know the tech is getting cheaper by the day.

I have like a ton of questions.

1. What is the charger speed of the 450x model without a pro pack?
  2. What is the max speed in 450x without pro?
  3. What is the fast charger speed(watt) in the pro pack?
  4. When will Nungambakkam space in Chennai have a 450x without a pro will have a demo scooter for a test ride?
5 Likes

You did leave so many comments in the forum, Did i come and tell you what might be the outcome. As i said some of us are just leaving the frustration here. I don’t think that’s a problem unless Ather has something.

7 Likes

This has been happening every time a new model/ pricing has been introduced. Yes, I did reply a couple of times & yet I have not targeted anyone in particular. Its a community forum and no need to remove your frustration on other members just becoz they have their own views.

1 Like

See, I’m new here and i didn’t see any article or condition that restrict members from venting frustration (if it exists please let me know I’m happy to take down my comments). As i know i did not use any foul language or insult anyone. All i did was quote what happened to me. If community forum is to twerk and agree what Ather does and then I’m sorry my friend i don’t agree with it.

3 Likes

Its not about accepting what the company does nor justifying their action.

All is said was there is no need to individually target the members. You can post your views without such distasteful comments

3 Likes

And to add to the list, here is one more. How would the Wrap mode on 450X without pro give 105 KMs range, when normally it is only quoted to have 65 KMs of range?

It depends on the way you drive. The quote shown on the dashboard is only an estimated range. Race/ Warp mode will give you the highest range if the throttle is efficiently used.

6 Likes

so we get Warp mode on a Base scooter, that would be a letdown for some as people always want to squeeze the maximum out of the battery pack. and not all want to put on warp mode and go weeeeee.

8 Likes

Also it puts the quickest throttle response even while riding in city traffic. It is going to take a while to get used to for the first time really riders in the base model.

6 Likes