Introducing our revamped product offerings | The Ather 450X and Pro Pack

This is the best example of “kill two birds with one stone” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (450+ & 450X)

2 Likes

Keep updated guys. Overall their is nothing new with 450x pro pack model. You get everything as before including fast charger(750Watt) and connect pro (for 3 years instead of 3 month free as before) at discounted price. The problemS is with 450x model, where no fast charger is available. Neither you can opt connect pro in later stage. That’s all.

That is becoz the slow charger is not available at the moment. so for a few weeks, you will get the regular one so the discount .

it will never charge faster. it will be limited to 250W irrespective of the charger used.

3 Likes

For Gen4 Ather will say we will give you front tires only and for rear tires you will have to buy our Hardware upgrade pack which comes with Rear tire and TPMS.

11 Likes

@deandhruv No Dhruv, 250 Watt slow charger is provided with 450x as per my conversation with EC

1 Like

Check what is written in the post

Thats becoz they dont have the 250W charger in stock as of now. Once they are up with the manufacturing, you will have to buy it separately.

3 Likes

:rofl: yea jst like apple you buy the scooter now pay for tyre extra.

5 Likes

Still there is no concrete answer for which adapter will be provided default with 450x pro, is it 750w or 250w , does anyone have correct answer.

1 Like

This is clearly mentioned that it has to be purchased separately. Why is it so difficult for everyone to understand what is written …

4 Likes

This particular piece is creating confusion. he says a new charger will be bundled with the base variant.

He mentions that it is for limited time and the charging will be limited for non pro variant through software. Since the manufacturing is not at scale, they are giving the regular chargers for now.

same here bro. i too bought TPMS… but from the details released so far… its not at all clear… i think its better to wait for confirmation from Ather in this regard.

@abhishek.balaji request you to kindly clarify this.

As per the above spec sheet its mentioned that TPMS will work only with Pro pack. What will happen to the customers who already bought 450x with the performance pack.

As he said Notting changes for existing customers

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @swapnil.iitm @tarun

Ather should seriously consider compensating their recent customers who paid a higher price for the same product… kindly note that all the recent buyers already paid for the software upgrade and also paid additional amount for the fast charger… so price wise we have paid surplus amount for the same product.

5 Likes

Ather 450x pro pack is exactly same as previous 450x,how is anyone getting cheated here? just 450 plus is nerfed and renamed as 450x (without pro pack) but now comes with same range as the top model.

4 Likes

How can you expect any company to refund if there are price changes after you have paid in full and got the scooter delivered? All the companies worldwide keep changing the prices every now and then (for eg if you buy something on Amazon today and check the prices in a couple of days, it always changes) & such a request is never raised by the owners. Just becoz we have a forum with many active customers we are able to discuss all this points. It’s useless to keep discussing the same thing again and again when we all know there will never be any refunds. It’s better we accept the changes and enjoy our beloved scooter instead of crying over price decrease.

7 Likes

I purchased the scooter for Rs. 1.6 lakh last week, and now I hear that the price has been reduced to Rs. 1.45 lakh. This feels like a complete cheat and has left me feeling frustrated and misled.

I made the purchase to fulfill your year-end financial obligations, The EC sales kept following up entire day and made us come to shop and complete the purchase, Now nobody picks up call. and it’s disheartening to see that Ather targeted customers like me to make a purchase and then reduced the price. I feel like I have been taken advantage of.

As a loyal customer of Ather, I expected better treatment and transparency from the company. I urge the management to reconsider their pricing strategy and provide some sort of compensation to those who purchased the scooter at a higher price.

I hope the Ather team takes note of our pain and works towards rectifying this issue. My scooter delivery is scheduled for Sunday and I’m in no good mood to take it. Especially aftee Ather again called me today only to take 2.2K for side footsteps and not to acknowledge the major issue. Don’t take customers for granted.

9 Likes

its not only about the refund bro … we only request Ather to compensate the recent buyers.

please note that, whoever bought 450x previously paid for their “Software Upgrade pack” and for their chargers separately…

To make it even we can think of a new customer who will opt for 450X with pro pack and separate fast charger.

The new buyer will also pay for the software upgrade (called Pro Pack) and for the fast charger. You may be well aware that Ather is now budling the 750 Watt fast charger with the vehicle as offer (till the new 250W charger gets ready). Hence the new buyer has to pay approx 15K less only compared to the previous buyers.

The difference doesnt end here… The new customers are entitled for 3 years of Ather connect along with their Pro Pack.

Whereas previous buyers will get this only upto June last. ( As per my knowledge… correct me if i am wrong)… In addtition to that there are so many doubts for the customers about the other features and charging in grid (electricity cost)… whether they have to pay additional amount to avail these features.

So the point is…the features or services granted for the new buyes of 450x with Pro Pack is not given to the old customers who paid an additional 15K for the same.

In my case i opted for the top end of the vehicle available at the time of delivery and included all available accessories. But now feel inferior to the 450x with Pro pack (that also for less price).

We can only request Ather to consider the hardships of the customers and compensate accordingly…

all of us here enjoy riding their Ather irrespective of wether its new or old. But…niggles like this need to be sorted out as early as possible… @abhishek.balaji

6 Likes

I just got my Ather 450 plus delivered yesterday… if they told me i could have opted for 450x instead :frowning: … feeling cheated since they started my registration this monday and they still didn’t inform me.

4 Likes

The problem with Ather is that they forced pre-booked users to complete their purchase last week by misleading them with the statement “March offers are available for one last day sir.” The truth is, Ather wanted to achieve their financial targets, so they made people believe that the offer was about to end. This caused many of us to rush to EC and make our payments immediately.

When I personally asked the sales team if there would be any more new offers or discounts, they told me that the prices would increase for the new financial year. However, this claim is false and misleading. Ather later offered a 10% discount and added benefits immediately after pre-booked users completed their purchase, but for a lesser price. This seems like a scam because those who completed their purchase earlier got less value for their money.

If Ather doesn’t compensate the buyers who completed their purchase last week, then at the very least, they should be given the freedom to express their anger in the community. Buyers should not have to settle for less just because they completed their purchase earlier. This situation is similar to what happened when Tesla dropped a 20% discount on their offerings, and buyers took them to court.

6 Likes