Discussions on pricing and subscriptions

thank you for reply, bought the subscription now

1 Like

Donā€™t know the appropriate thread so posting here.

Can we know some details of the Dealer Open House today? Also, was the dealer from Indore present? Some information would be great :slight_smile:

Also, can we be part of such/any event? I know we donā€™t have anything to do with it, but just want to be there.

Could some.one explain the onroad price in chennai

Haha, glad to see your enthusiasm! The event was just for the dealer partners. Weā€™ve been working with them remotely over the last year and so got them down to Bangalore to talk about experience, production, Ather Space and more!

Weā€™ll of course do Open Houses, Owners Meets, and Ownersā€™ rides when we come to Indore!

1 Like

Hi All, how many of you renewed your 450 subscription. If so which plans did you chose.?

Looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks sir its a great move towards Greener I thanks and request to the government and ather please Make battery in india to reduce price If i urchase ather 450x can i use at my native place register ather in other district like madurai RTO it is possible ?

Correct bro generally electric Scooter are very less moving parts why ather charge additional subscribtion means they develop to grow the company bro that slove ather again and again burdening the people bro. Itā€™s trueā€¦

You can get the scooter from Ather Chennai with Temporary Registration and register It in with local RTO in Madurai. Iā€™m not sure about this. Need to check.

@abhishek.balaji can we get clarification for above query

1 Like

subscription is optional for servicing. Only net based dashboard and app features actually requires a subscription, even that is optional if you donā€™t want to use them.

Hey,

If youā€™ve got the Service Pro complimentary, then you can take connect quarterly or annually. If youā€™re renewing both together, they have be subscribed together, for the same duration.

Iā€™m not sure if this question has been asked before & answered by the Ather them, anyways Iā€™ll ask again:

If Iā€™m on the service lite plan and for some reason Iā€™m unable to drop & pickup my vehicle from the service station then will Ather pick & drop the vehicle at an additional ā€œone time billableā€ cost.

Also since Service Lite includes Roadside assistance, I assume that if the vehicle has a breakdown & in not functional then Ather will pick the vehicle from the location and I may only have to pick it back from the service station once the job is done.

What are the rates of subscription plans?

Yep, thatā€™s correct

You can check here: https://atherenergy.com/subscription-plans

Thanks. I saw there. So we have to take both service plan and subscription plan. Means min. Rs. 3900 per year

Both are optional, if you want connectivity features, you can take the Ather Connect Plan. If youā€™re looking for predictability in the cost of servicing and the convenience of pick-up/drop, you can take up one of the Service plans.

Servicing can also be availed without a service plan, you simply pay per service.

My subscription (Pro) cost is nearly five times the power bill to charge the scooter in a month. Grrrrrrrrrrā€¦

Ahmedabad Price ā‚¹190426 & FAME subsidy ā‚¹29000. On road price ā‚¹161426. But company price 190K why?

How to calculate on road price?

1 Like

Iā€™m presently in yearly subscription for service and connectivity, what happens if I change to quarterly plan now, will I get refund of remaining amount