Discussions on pricing and subscriptions

You won’t get a refund. When your renewal comes up, you will be charged for quarter instead of next year.

2 Likes

My quarterly paid subscription has ended today. I do not want to take any subscription now and I may want to decide after a few months. Is there any restriction from Ather in doing this?

There is no restriction. You can subscribe again later.

1 Like

Thanks for clarity. Does referral bonus expire?

Why there is no subscription model yet in Jaipur?

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji my subscription expired yesterday and promptly from today dashboard navigation, and home tab on my app are disabled. As per this update, the subscription will be extended for a month, right? Why is this not updated?

It’s not immediate. Do check the post as mentioned.

1 Like

Thanks Abhishek. I have recharged the subscription. Hoping to get an extension in this quarter.

Hello @abhishek.balaji My connect pro was extended but not the service pro. Why is that? I got 450X Series 1 last month.

2 Likes

Posting in relevant thread

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji waiting for reply on this

2 Likes

Waiting on this @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

I renewed my subscription and I am still getting this. sent an email on the 23rd June and no response.

Are people even working to care to reply?

It’s been 7 days with no response and 3 times I have sent the email now with reminders and you keep sending me email to renew, does it make sense? ???

Please look into this matter for me @abhishek.balaji and get you team to reply. Do you have SLA for the email responses ? or keep me updated?

Thanks a million Siddesh, for calling me up and getting this fixed immediately. Much much appreciate it when things works with a good speed for resolution, keeps me happy and motivated.

@abhishek.balaji - thanks too for getting fixed fast. Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Hi, pls throw some light o n effective pricing after Maharashtra ev policy. For Pune City.

3 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Subscription plan queries

heyy @abhishek.balaji the maharashtra ev Topic is showing is private please help and tell us about details i want to buy ather 450x i have already pre booked it

2 Likes

It seems Ather is upset with upcoming launch of Ola electric vehicles. I could see ather is stopping buy back guarantee for vehicles purchases after July 31st. A desperate attempt to engage more customers by stopping buyback.

I’m surprised why they don’t show revised pricing as per Maharashtra State ev policy on their website.

4 Likes

Because Offer and at July 31st I can’t buy it Ather 450x . From Ather Showroom staf said you must done your payment right now so you can be eligible for offer(because in ahmedabad 15days waiting & I will purchase wia loan by Other bank so bank said it will take 14days to pass a loan ) now Ather vs Ola this offer in favor me to purchase Ather if this offer is not available than I wait & buy OLA.

2 Likes

Does any of the subscription plans for 450x Or 450plus do reimbursement for home charging just like ather one plan for 450?