Discussions on pricing and subscriptions

Can i subscribe to connect pro yearly and service lite quarterly? Or get connect pro yearly and get service lite quarterly later on when i require.

3 Likes

Dear All, I have purchased ather 450X in hyderabad on road price Rs. 176000. I have paid Rs 19510 for upgrade pack. I want to understand what is meaning of upgrade pack ?

Are these the subscription plans like connect and service ones? But that too shouldnā€™t cost this much.

There are currently 2 modelsā€¦Ather 450 Plus and Ather 450X. Apart from the hardware changes, there are firmware changes too which makes the 450x ā€˜performā€™ better than 450plus. Ather has separated these firmware changes and listed it as ā€œperformance packā€ or ā€œupgrade packā€. By doing so, the ex-factory and ex-showroom price of 450x is same as that of 450plus. And both the models will be eligible for the FAMEII subsidy of ā‚¹29,000/-. Thatā€™s why there is one invoice for the scooter and an additional invoice of around ā‚¹19000 for the performance pack if you are buying a 450X.

If this was not done, The difference between 450plus and 450x wouldā€™ve been ā‚¹48,000 as against the current difference of ā‚¹19,000

2 Likes

So basically if one gets 450X without the performance pack, itā€™s 450 Plus ?

Minus Bluetooth hardware - so no future support for any wireless accessories, and a smaller battery pack.

1 Like

+1 need an immediate response please :pray:t2::pray:t2:

Yes both are separate and not linked so you can take one on yearly basis and the other on quarterly basis that is not an issue.

Ideally it should be but if we try to renew it will ask yearly or quarterly first and after selecting it will show prices for all products that is connect, service lite and pro variants based on previous selection

2 Likes

Your video is informative regarding charges but title is misleading I canā€™t see any hidden charges in that breakup.

If something is missing in breakup then we can say hidden charges.

2 Likes

What is hidden here? All these details are available on their website and forum.

Found the video on YouTube - Thought info might be useful.

Kindly reply on respective YouTube channel for additional queries

1 Like

Okā€¦ I thought that video & channel is yours. Sorry about that part. I have given my comments in youtube for that video.

If above mentioned details are available in website, then do share the link

Labour charges of 450/hr - did they mention this on website?. Seriously ?

From Ather energy official website.

In above link page there is a link which directs to the charges page underlined in green to make sure we notice that is a link.

Here is the direct link to the charges page.

Obviously the charge is high but they didnā€™t hide it.

One thing is that they cannot show every thing in front page as they have to showcase and sell their product, this information is in FAQ section and quite understandable of why it is placed there.

4 Likes

What Is FAME 2 Subsidy for Ather Bikes? What is the actual price of without subsidy?

Why did Ather not mention FAME 2 subsidy details on their website? Kindly please tell me FAME 2 subsidy coming into Ather

Thanks

1 Like

Theyā€™ve mentioned it on their website. See the below screenshot. I donā€™t think it can be more clear than this!

4 Likes

Hi my vehicle is in RTO registration process and there is prompt to buy connect and service subscription now itself, i need to ask you friends if its ok to buy now itself without the bike delivered or does it activate after i get the 450x delivered. please clarify

It will get activated only after you get your vehicle delivered, till then itā€™ll show the validity as ā€œfutureā€

2 Likes