Discussion on Accessories

Care to elaborate on this?

4 Likes

Hi,

Looking for Screen Guard and Foot Rest esp for ladies as they sit side ways
 kindly suggest some good models links which exactly fit in 450X

1 Like

You can go through this topic for foot rest.

5 Likes

anybody can explain what this “welcome lights” means . it was on the Ather website under 450x and 450 plus specifications

3 Likes

Might be the scooter lights being turned on while you approach the scooter. May implement via bluetooth. Opposite of guide me home lights.

4 Likes

does TPMS works on 450X ???

2 Likes

Yes it only works on the 450X

3 Likes

Now after 28 months i rode more than 14k Kms. More than 500 kms per month. Because I Love Ather

4 Likes

Hey @jmukeshnahar , can I know the feedback of the 3M PPF from Nov’19 to May’22. I am a new 450x owner and I am looking forward to protect it either by using the 3rd party guards/ grill or through PPF.

4 Likes

Hey there Do not do the 3m coating Ather coating itself is superb If you go through rough scratches in panel Better to go for replacement of it

4 Likes

I’m looking for a helmet with black main colour and red accents, that would match the looks of s1

3 Likes

There are a few with Vega and Steelbird in Amazon of different types. Red accented Black ones are now more available than a few months back.

4 Likes

Hi, I was planning to buy bodyguard and some other accessories for my new Ather, but when I contacted the customer care, they are saying that it will void the warranty, is it true? I was planning to buy the favourite auto bodyguard

2 Likes

I’ve got this Axor helmet to go with my Series 1

9 Likes

Awesome! I love seeing more people get ECE Certified helmets. Great Choice. Happy Riding!

4 Likes

As per the Regional Transport Law, any company selling 2 Wheeler are liable to issue Free Helmets.

3 Likes

It hasn’t been enforced in Bengaluru yet

5 Likes

It is one of the stupid laws. Better left unimplemented to save you.

1. It is not going to be free. It will be a hidden cost.
  2. Inspite of paying indirectly, you won’t be able to choose your size / design / brand.
  3. You will be ending up with idle helmets in your home. Unlike phone chargers, this takes up space :slight_smile:

Enforcing 5 year 3rd party insurance was also similar rule, with no proper support during renewal. Finally, they reverted that.

7 Likes

I need your opinion , is it beneficial to keep the scooter on paddock stand as I keep it in my parking for close to 20 hours every day so should I keep the scooter on the paddock stand everytime or side stand is enough? cos my side stand was having a gap when I close it since few months 
 if I put on paddock stand daily it won’t damage anything right?

1 Like

Side stand should not be a problem. You could get the gap checked from the service team

7 Likes