Discussion on Accessories

Ask them to replace it bro :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

What is the cost of the Ceramic Coating? Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi @santhosh.santy , After few years - how has been the protection from the coating you got done?

2 Likes

Need accelerator handle cover and foot rest for ladies

2 Likes

Just got my PPF done at Chennai Gloss detailing studio with 5 years warranty for 20k. They got the ceramic coat done for free. Usually 20k seems expensive but the place is known for wrapping and detailing exotics and celeb cars. The owner Ahmad is quite friendly and knows me well.

https://www.glossceramiccoating.com/

I love how they’ve done the Ather lettering, planning to get everything done and couriered to Chennai. By any chance do u have the pics in a single post? The pics are scattered across the forum and its hard trying to track every one of 'em.

4 Likes

So it’s a may finish PPF??

2 Likes

Simple or beautiful matching seat cover on Ather 450x .

7 Likes

Bro same I have got for my Ather 450x that will be delivered tomorrow :blush::blush: so excited but thinking that what will come in new model but can’t wait for new model as vehicle urgently required :fire::sunglasses:

Indeed, it’s simple and beautiful, had ordered from Amazon and have been using it since last 8 months.

There are 2 cons about this seat cover :

1. The seat doesn’t close properly if not installed with precision, which involves cutting off the excessive tie lace.

2. It’s very slippery. Every time you break even slightly hard you slide forward. ( This may be applicable only for tall guys like me who are 6ft. As we tend to sit slightly to the rear.

1 Like

anybody has a paddock stand below 2000 for their Ather? pls send link…

3 Likes

Below 2000 you will not get a quality one but i have bought a paddock stand for 2300 rupees and i am using it for 6 months, maybe i use once in a week or once in two weeks. Other than some color peeling off the paddock stand quality is really good.

5 Likes

Dear this seat cover made by hand not a online ready made cover. Fit properly via all measurements .

Bro it’s not a readymade it’s a handmade cover by professional karigar :blush:

This guy has taken customization to a whole new level …

6 Likes

Check meesho app

2 Likes

Find hard to fill the back wheel using xiaomi filler, back wheel mostly covered. It was good with front whhel. Any suggestions.

You can try changing the direction of the air intake valve by removing all the air of the tyre and then twisting it lightly . That’s what I had done and now before leaving in the morning I will check the tyre pressure and the brake also won’t be hot while checking …

3 Likes

1 Like

Assuming you do not have the TPMS installed, Yes, as mentioned my @stevekoshydaniel2 , you could lose the entire air pressure of the rear wheel and slowly twist the neck to the right side. Then refill again.
If you aren’t confident to carry it out, any local tyre shop should be able to do that for you.

3 Likes