Discussion on Accessories

Hey ! I remember somebody doing a black stickering job on the panels next to the foot rest so as to protect the paint from fading away during riding, can somebody please tell me where I can get it done ?

Ya I remeber this too. I’d like to know where they got it too.

I got the sticker to protect the paint of foot area. Cost effective solution.

27 Likes

really clean and effective

so simple, like it

3 Likes

Can you share where you got this sticker from? Looks elegant.

2 Likes

Near my place, Kathriguppe water tank, Prashanth signs. If you ask them to just cover that portion. They will do it.

4 Likes

How much does he charge?

1 Like

Thanks a lot sir ! It does look really clean and I feel it does an amazing job at keeping the panel look clean.

2 Likes

I got Ganesha sticker and panel portion both for RS 100. Only Panel may be around RS 30

1 Like

Where did you get it ? I think really need the panel ones.
Good you give us a Google location or something.

1 Like

Let’s go together.

1 Like

I too will join

1 Like

Even I’ll join

Can you please post the location. If it’s near by then even i will join you guys.

3 Likes

where is this place?

2 Likes

Sorry guys, got busy with work. Will take pic of the shop and send the location shortly.

1 Like

Screenshot_20190910-164348|236x500

Water Tank Rd
Water Tank Rd, 4th Block, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085
https://maps.app.goo.gl/pzGCKZwfMoBagzBQ7

4 Likes

Thanks… I know this place… I have seen it before

3 Likes

wow. Black is more beautiful then White. I love it. How much cost?

4 Likes

I prebooked ather 450 in Chennai. But, after I read all the forums, I have hesitation to purchase for following reasons.
1.Without Centre stand its very difficult to park in public areas in chennai.
2. So many Ather owners Complaint about Dashboard and Datas.
3. un detachable Battery.
4. And the Last reason is So Cute. (I have no parking space in my office. So I parked at the street only. Because of So Cutenes public will disturb my ather).

4 Likes