Ownership Experience

Agreed. The small gap between the body parts are so hard to clean. The water stays there and it becomes dry and makes it more dirty.

The quality of plastics used for Ather is pathetic. It’s extremely cheap. It’s not what you put on a 1 lakh + vehicle. My Vespa had the best quality plastic body parts. Even my access has better quality plastic.

3 Likes

I have pasted 4 rubbers in side stand to avoid that sound.

3 & 4.

Sound is reduced compared to before.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll try doing the same. What exactly did you use? Did you buy the rubber with sticker anywhere?

I utilised rubber of unused speakers.

5 Likes

I have always faced issues with pick and drop. Vehicle being dirty, scratches.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Accessories

I see the fan noise is very prominent. I do like the sound the motor makes, but the fan noise overrides it. Is there any way we can fix this, an OTA or something else, or a liquid cooling upgrade.
Even in my test ride, I tend to turn back throttle just to turn off the fan.
Please help

That fan is a life saver friend. The only solution i see is a quueter fan unit replacement. But having seen the heat that others ahem okinawa generates… Im glad to be rifing with no performance cut due to overheating

4 Likes

I understand, I don’t want it to shut down completely. Can we get something like a less noisy fan ?

Has anyone done 70+ constantly? I’ve heard weird sounds.

I did 80kmph for about 10 km. All the sound i heard was me going wheeeeeee

3 Likes

Yes. With constant throttle I hear Fan noise. And it’s quite irritating. I’ll slow down vehicle completely till fan stops.

Let me guess… Airport road/ Nice Road.
Right?

1 Like

Yes exactly, I experienced this within only 25 minutes with the scooter. @Ather.Team I am sure you guys can figure something out. I have already ordered, but just an assurance from someone or the @Ather.Team that this can be rectified somehow would be very helpful

Airport

1 Like

I was wondering…!!

How was the battery drop? XD

Ownership review on Quora -

https://qr.ae/TWrN0I

7 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: An 'e-motion’al connect - Hemanth’s Ather 450

Hi

Could you please share the photograph after applying this polish. My scooter black plastic is turning in to white and i wanted this very badly but need to check the quality and also please let me know for how many days this will stay?

1 Like