Discussion on Accessories

I’m looking for suggestions to have an easy access for a large mobile phone. I use a iPhone 8plus.

Just ₹200

Can anybody suggest some scooty covers which will best suit Ather 450?

Go for Aprilia SR 150 cover, fits well.

1 Like

you can come down to my store whic you are looking for the vechile cover

find the link above

A post was merged into an existing topic: Third party accessories - Compilation

Is it possible to upgrade the number plate to HSRP? If yes then what are the procedures? Should I approach Ather team or the RTO?

2 Likes

Hsrp plate are only for new vehicle which is manufactured from April 1st 2019 and for old vehicle hsrp plates are coming soon…

2 Likes

Thank you all for your suggestions. I went ahead and ordered this today and will get it tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi Suresh,

I am not able to find this address in google map, could you please share the location or give nearby landmark.

Thanks

Search : BINNY MILL
Tank Bund Road, sidhartha nagar :v:t2:
The shop is next to binny Mill hv marked with purple arrow :raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

Thanks bro.

Kanakapura main road ,near by yelachanahalli metro station
https://maps.app.goo.gl/kxpLSPvtdDTWr7df8 ,opp to school

1 Like

How much did you pay for this seat cover?

1 Like

,₹300

1 Like

Thank you, will be going out to get one for my scooter also… it looks really nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@suresshchand,

Can you please share me address and location of shop where you applied transparent film and price. Even I am planning to do it.

1 Like

I have problems using the stock rear view mirrors. Tried adjusting it in different which did not help. Any suggestions on this please

This should help you… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am facing this sliding problem on my flight!! Something with the position isn’t right!!