Discussion on Accessories

Purchased mat for the floorboard, it’s awesome. I am in love with it.

8 Likes

It is available online

6 Likes

Price and where is it available online ?

5 Likes

Yes, Purchased On COD.

Available on https://favouriteauto.com/ at price of Rs 549

5 Likes

Ordered today on Flipkart…! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussions on Vehicle and App OTAs

Wwhhhyyyyyyyyy?! PS. Sorry in advance to the owner if you’re here.:sweat_smile: I understand personal choice but still…

4 Likes

Today went and finally put lever guard for my flight and it’s quite nice quality at a nice price And it does give a good look to the scooter

Ps: in the first photo the new xuv 700 of a person also at the same shop

4 Likes

That gives me an idea of getting rid of the stupid mirrors and install after market mirrors on the handle rather on that crack prone visors. What do you think guys?

5 Likes

will be quite easier as we don’t need to cut the grip open , if we just pull out the outside it falls of like a cap…

6 Likes

I will explore the market for a pair this weekend. I have a loose mirror and Ather just don’t have the spare parts.

3 Likes

Gotta say that xuv700 looks dope

4 Likes

found this certain modification made on a 450x in Kerala on YouTube…

7 Likes

Ever wondered that Ather can also create the only separate words AT HER, I wonder this created the amalgamation

4 Likes

Looking forward to an update on this one…

4 Likes

Floor mat for Ather 450x looks good but too expensive and gets dirty fast.

5 Likes

Tried a pair of handle bars mirror but they were too big for the narrow handles on Ather. Returned it…

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I had this in cart for a few days. I also thought that it might be too far away for peripheral vision to register too.

Do let know if you find something that works.

1 Like

Anyone got their side floating panel replaced recently?if so how much did it cost? I recently spoke to Ather regarding replacing mine and they are charging Rs.1800 for one.

3 Likes

Checkout my footmat… For Rs. 99/- only😀

1 Like