Discussion on Accessories

How much did u shell out ? Can you share the link of amazon

3 Likes

The above text is a clickable link. It was around 1200 bucks, I roughly remember.

4 Likes

Why has Ather not provided a USB port for charging a mobile? The Ola scooter has it and many petrol scooters have it too. Considering the fact that the Ather is a connected scooter, isn’t it obvious that most owners would also be owning mobile phones? Just like the scooter needs to the charged sometimes when you are not home, won’t you need to charge your phone too? @tarun

3 Likes

Their argument is: All the required connected features are available in the scooter’s dashboard. So you don’t have to worry about using the phone. Hence, no usb port. Imo, not adding a usb port saves them a lot of money too and thus higher margin. :blush:

4 Likes

Google Photos

Wouldn’t it be cool to have a Dot Charger or Grid Charger accessory like the Tesla Supercharger type mobile charger?

3 Likes

they haven’t even launched the accessories which is actually promised for 450x, creating an aftermarket cool phone charger is way off the list.PS in the initial days they did give away some cool Ather 450 3D printed models

4 Likes

They were are so cool! I saw one at the Mumbai EC. They also ran a giveaway om twitter. I wanted it so badly, I asked on the Forum too if I could get it. Or a t-shirt, or a shirt or anything but no luck.

2 Likes

recently I saw in my college a person had done a modification to their Ather saree guard like there was a plastic protruding inside around the sari guard like a covering to protect the belt but not sure how effective it is.

1 Like

People need to be educated that sitting sideways on a bike wearing a saree is the incorrect way of riding pillion on a 2 wheeler.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Foot rest provided by Ather showroom (dealer) in Pune Costs Rs 768 as of now

2 Likes

Long back a few of the owners had done the seat mods in kamanahalli. Can anybody send the location of where they did it and how much it was . Thanks in advance

1 Like

JMJ Seat Covers 094485 20980

how is the service of the place and how much did it cost ?

1 Like

Service place is decent. Better visit in the afternoon time because it will be almost free at that time. Cost will be decided by your decision, that how do you want the seat to your comfort.

Still for a average rate it will almost cost 2,000 rupees

2 Likes