Deliveries: Bengaluru

Huu saar. I went with ather one subscription. I paid 2.8k extra for it. Not sure if I will be utilizing so much or not. Will wait for the first quarter reimbursement. Then I’ll get to know if it’s worth or not.

1 Like

When and where should i opt to upgrade ? Sir

@suurs.12 congrats on ur flight.

1 Like

How to upgrade to Ather One Subscription ?

Just ask them to upgrade it. They’ll send you a link. Pay it though card/net banking.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Buy Vs Lease Vs Loan

I’m waiting from 9 months for my vehicle but on the day of my charging point installation I ordered the vehicle for my dad’s friend and he is getting it in just 10 days after mine

4 Likes

yes now fame 2 issue is over and ather have enough 450 in stock so waiting period reduced drastically. in future there ll be no waiting period i believe.

Well, that’s how things progress with new launches. Ather faced few issues with parts suppliers and manufacturing initially which happens always in the automobile industry. That too for a new company and new technology product (EVs in this case).

Bangalore people are actually very lucky as they are getting their scooters few years ahead of the rest of the country.

3 Likes

@mourilalnaidu so r u asked to pay only 1.16L now? I paid 1.22L just 15 days back. Guess it will go down much more in the days to come

Noo. He pre booked vehicle by paying 5k . So 1.16L😊

1 Like

When should i ask them… during delivery time or right away for upgrade to ather one ?

My application for registration was submitted on 16th june and its still not done, i even haven’t recieved any sort of a msg from the RTO. My order id is 7110, why so much time required for getting it registered, is it just me or many people are facing this issue, the RTO where the application has been submitted is 05 Bangalore South JAYANAGAR RTO ?? Tired of seeing the same status everyday!!

1 Like

You can ask for it before the delivery itself. Right after the invoice you can ask.

Hi, i had also gone for Jayanagar RTO for my registration, Jayanagar RTO is very slow, much slower compared to other RTO’s. Trust me, i had the same feeling. My registration began on 13th June and just yesterday i received my registration number, so going by that way you should be getting your registration in 2-3 days max. I know it’s really really difficult to wait but you can’t do much about it, the RTO won’t pick your calls or reply to your mails, so the best thing is to just wait. With any luck you should be getting the registration by tomorrow itself.

2 Likes

Appreciate your response… its frustrating to see things being so slow!! Even in this digital era!! Thanks for the info mate!! Looking forward to this uphill task of the neverending wait :joy:

2 Likes

Got the bike delivered today, finally!!
28 days after making the full payment. A bit disappointed as the bike was not fully clean and had a lot of dust on it. Also has some scratches on the head light, hoping they are just some water marks and will go away after a proper wash.

That’s not the experience I would want. Did you complain about the condition of the bike?

I didn’t notice this while taking delivery of the bike so did not inform it to anyone. Hoping its just a water mark and can be removed after a proper wash. Though the bike was dusty and was not properly washed/cleaned before delivery!

1 Like

You could have just complained at the time of delivery. @Ather.Team
This needs to be under the flashlight of the management so they can take proper action.

1 Like