Deliveries: Bengaluru

@mourilalnaidu so r u asked to pay only 1.16L now? I paid 1.22L just 15 days back. Guess it will go down much more in the days to come

Noo. He pre booked vehicle by paying 5k . So 1.16LšŸ˜Š

1 Like

When should i ask themā€¦ during delivery time or right away for upgrade to ather one ?

My application for registration was submitted on 16th june and its still not done, i even havenā€™t recieved any sort of a msg from the RTO. My order id is 7110, why so much time required for getting it registered, is it just me or many people are facing this issue, the RTO where the application has been submitted is 05 Bangalore South JAYANAGAR RTO ?? Tired of seeing the same status everyday!!

1 Like

You can ask for it before the delivery itself. Right after the invoice you can ask.

Hi, i had also gone for Jayanagar RTO for my registration, Jayanagar RTO is very slow, much slower compared to other RTOā€™s. Trust me, i had the same feeling. My registration began on 13th June and just yesterday i received my registration number, so going by that way you should be getting your registration in 2-3 days max. I know itā€™s really really difficult to wait but you canā€™t do much about it, the RTO wonā€™t pick your calls or reply to your mails, so the best thing is to just wait. With any luck you should be getting the registration by tomorrow itself.

2 Likes

Appreciate your responseā€¦ its frustrating to see things being so slow!! Even in this digital era!! Thanks for the info mate!! Looking forward to this uphill task of the neverending wait :joy:

2 Likes

Got the bike delivered today, finally!!
28 days after making the full payment. A bit disappointed as the bike was not fully clean and had a lot of dust on it. Also has some scratches on the head light, hoping they are just some water marks and will go away after a proper wash.

Thatā€™s not the experience I would want. Did you complain about the condition of the bike?

I didnā€™t notice this while taking delivery of the bike so did not inform it to anyone. Hoping its just a water mark and can be removed after a proper wash. Though the bike was dusty and was not properly washed/cleaned before delivery!

1 Like

You could have just complained at the time of delivery. @Ather.Team
This needs to be under the flashlight of the management so they can take proper action.

1 Like

Hey, my vehicle has gone for registration last Wednesday to Jayanagar RTO. And got call saying itā€™s been registered on Friday. Today is already thursday. A week passed by and literally no response from Ather.
Super disappointed.

Not frustrating anymore.
Itā€™s clearly made us extremely angry.
There is an issue after issue. Itā€™s clearly inefficient Athers response.

1 Like

They will just ask us to wait till they respond. They will just point finger at the server or the RTO or some other problem.

They just give reasons, no output. Nothing will change

1 Like

I waited for a year for mine. The patience was well worth the product so keep calm. Also, i never found the Ather team lacking in responseā€¦ they delayed and were apologetic, but customer care always responded and let me know where the holdup isā€¦

I know you are angryā€¦ but surely wait for a few more days and delivery will happen

3 Likes

I got a call saying the vehicle will be delivered on 26th at some tech park near diary circle. I asked some clarification but still could not get the correct Tech park then had to call again after reaching Diary Circle and then they said IBC tech park and once inside Techpark took me around 30 to 45 minutes to reach Tower D and then 3rd floor and then 1st Floor. Instead of all this they could have sent a message or information. Also then going up and down in the Tech Park which does not have stairs next to lift but written use STAIRS IN CASE OF FIRE

2 Likes

Instead u couldā€™ve collected at Indiranagar rather space. Theyā€™ll arrange delivery the too

I guess i was the wise oneā€¦ Ather customer care woman asked me to come to IBC tech park. I Checked on map Ather dairy circle and got the location on google maps to reach gate.
Stopped at Gate and asked the watchman for Ather and they pointed goto deadendā€¦ at deadend saw signs which guided me to the place where 20+ bikes were standing and couldnā€™t be missed. Well maps are maps and people are people

6 Likes

There was no option given neither the person was informative enough and they were in a hurry saying they will book the slot available.
Even for home charging they booked a slot 3 pm Monday and specifically I told them that i will not be available at home and they said no problem if someone is at home then we will do the installation.
The person then said there is no earth near the meter board and connected the home charging point without and said connecting earth it should work.
Now the interesting point is after connecting earth also it showing red only.
Customer care is from 10 am and i leave home very early than that and reach home around 8:30 pm or 9 pm(no customer service at either of the times i am at home)
Around 11 am today I called customer care regarding the issue and they said will call back in 15 minutes after checking the log as to why the charger is red and till now no call back.
I had specifically told that the device is not on at home.
No proper instructions or nothing to diagnose.
A app could have helped to understand or even a manual

1 Like

There were sign boards. Once you entered IBC, at the security, you could have asked for Ather building. They would have guided you.

1 Like

Pramod, sad to hear your story which should not be the case. Can you please log your compliant here?

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/temporary-thread-for-customer-resolutions/1540?u=rajeshkav