Buy Vs Lease Vs Loan

Should be good enough I belief. However you may check with Autovert… Simply send a what’sapp message and they will reply.

On other hand I wonder how your bank can accept your new address without any legal document…

1 Like

How are you following up with Autovert? Through email or phone?
I am looking for Autovert contact number but can’t find it anywhere.

If anyone on the forum has Autovert contact number, could you please share it?

3 Likes

Haha no
I actually had to submit house sale deed and my mother’s documents for the change of address

Hi All, Lease Option is not available for self employed is it…Plz confirm…Has anyone tried or bought thru lease…plz confirm

Hi All, Lease option is not available for Self employed ppl is it…ps confirm…

I bought it through lease. As long as one’s credit history is good, then I do not see any reason why Autovert should deny lease for self employed. Better you may call or message Autovert and check.

1 Like

Hello,

I’m about to lease the vehicle and under the terms and conditions it says …

"Return the bike

If the Member does not wish to choose the above mentioned option(b), the vehicle is to be returned to Autovert, post which the Member is eligible for a cashback (money or money’s equivalent), based on the duration of the expired agreement period;"

Could someone help me understand what "Money or Money’s equivalent" mean?

1 Like

Simply it says you will get back the downpayment back after the lease tenure is over.

if your question is on ‘money equivalent’, then I too do not know… Probably you can talk to Autovert , they should be able to clarify.

I suppose by “money’s equivalent”, they are referring to liquid assets that the company (Autovert) holds - e.g. bonds, commercial papers etc. “Money and money’s equivalent” is a term used to describe a company’s liquid assets.

1 Like

Okay, I spoke to Autovert and here is their reply :slight_smile:

Money’s equivalent could be - using the cashback equivalent amount as a down-payment for an upgrade to another new vehicle in the Autovert portfolio if available and if customer chooses that at the time of exit

9 Likes

Appreciate for closing the loop… It make sense…

1 Like

Is there a restriction on number of kms during the lease period ?

Usually 2 days I think

As I remember, there is none. Warranty of Ather on km will outshine Autovert’s restriction if any. Anyway, you may check with Autovert. You may whatsapp them and they are fast to respond you.

1 Like

Hello Folks,

Have done the pre-booking today at Chennai event.

Have some queries:

1. In case, if leasing is to be transferred to some other party is it possible?

2. Does Ather one plan reimburse my charging cost for home charging grid and transfer of home charging grid installation will be done free? if am relocating to any other geography? If vehicle is under lease/loan/owned?

1 Like

you can contact Autovert for these questions ,
care@autovert.in
7676217677 (whatsapp number )

1 Like

Ans.

1. No you can not transfer lease to anyone ( For more details you lease partner Autovert)
  2. I think they may charge you for gride installation in case of transfer to other location in any kind of ownership.

Thanks ppl. Can anyone share me the leasing terms and conditions here if available.

Check this out here,

https://autovertplug.com/plan/ather-450

https://lease.autovert.in/faq

1 Like