Deliveries: Bengaluru

I would reserve that name for my electric car. lol.

Hi,

This message I am writing in negative tone, since I faced the following issue. Last week, when my RTO process was in progress, Ather people told me to send the RTO registration details, once I receive it. On Monday (17th June), When I recieved RTO details, and called up Ather, the person from Ather, recognised me (may be from their database) and told that they will also get the information directly from RTO and insisted me against providing the registration details. Today when I called Ather for the status, they are asking me to provide the RTO details in order to proceed ahead. I think this is sheer disregard towards a customer in providing a niggle free service.

This is weird. I got the mail from the team saying if I get the registration SMS before them, I could download it from Digilocker and send it to them via email. I did that as well as called them to ask if they received it also I sent it via Whatsapp.

1 Like

Completed payment now the wait is drawing to a close

I have got an SMS from RTO that vehicle was registered yesterday, How long will it take for the vehicle to be delivered.

A week, because HSRP takes time

Generally a week, if you are lucky enough, you may get it by this week end. Just send a mail to info@atherenergy.com telling you have got your vehicle no. and send the screen shot of that and request them to deliver by end of week.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Deliveries:

I have got the charger installed, the vehicle has gone for registration was what I was told.

My scheduled delivery was this weekend.

Now all of a sudden the dash board shows 29th to 4 May.

Do you guys even have a stand in what you promise?
This is totally not acceptable.
There is a limit, which you have clearly crossed.

I think i made a mistake buying the scooter.

I need the vehicle this weekend as you people promised.
10 months is a long time. Iā€™m not ready to wait 10, 10 days extra.

@tarun @Ather.Team

2 Likes

Does it show 29th to 4th May? It could be a bug.
Better to contact customer care.
Even my delivery is this weekend. And it is on schedule.

1 Like

The day has come. Most awaited day. Iā€™m taking the delivery of my ā€˜FALCONā€™ (thatā€™s what Iā€™ve named it) tomorrow. Way too excited. My cousins from the States are even more excited.

2 Likes

Delivery confirmed for saturday afternoon at Ather spaceā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

Delivery confirmed for me tomorrow morning :joy:, way too exited.

Hey Guys,

Have shared an update on deliveries on here.

For a lot of you for who the payment windows were not open, they would be now :slight_smile:

I think now I am interacting with the next Gen :wink:

I donā€™t see my bike linked to the app. Iā€™m taking the delivery today. Any idea when they will link my bike to the app?

Initial days, it used to be done much earlierā€¦ But with deliveries ramping up, its happening very lateā€¦ For me, it was done the next day of deliveryā€¦

So, I guess for most people I guess it might be linked on the day of delivery onlyā€¦

Thanks for the info. Iā€™ve just sent them a message on whatsapp to link it by the time I reach ibc. Letā€™s hope they do it

Hi Kishore,
When did you order?

Congratulations ree deshpande sahebre!

Just 3 months waiting! That was actually fast. I and many of us had to wait 9 months. At this pace, the day shouldnā€™t be too far when there is no waiting period for an Ather.

10 Likes

True, I think by end of this year, there will be no waiting period