Deliveries: Chennai

It will be single payment

Manoj,
Even I am getting the same error. I have already uploaded documents but not sure whats wrong. I contacted ather customer care and they asked to wait.

Not pleasant till now… but will update you once i complete

@dr.manoj, @barath_sivaraman

I am sorry, just observed the error is in Autovert portal. Please contact Autovert by writing to care@autovert.in or whatsapp at +91-7676-21-76-77

Received a call from ather team, fixed an appointment for installation of ather dot at my residence tomorrow at 9am. Excited !!

4 Likes

Wow… very quick response. Please post the challenges, requirements when the Ather Dot is installed. Not sure if it was installed anywhere else…

1 Like

Sure will keep you posted.

Thanks. I received a response from the autovert team. Should wait for a resolution though.

1 Like

Post the installation and post installation pics, everyone is curious about the DOT

1 Like

Me too got a call.
But I’m relocating my home . Asked to postpone the installation. I even raised a query. Whether ather dot can be used to charge without installation as it’s smaller than first version.
If not I’ll opt for portable one for time being.
I can share it with someone in Chennai.

Really hope that the 2nd slot within the first batch is allowed to make full payment real soon! Honestly, if its gonna take this month end just for full payment, I’d be dissapointed. Hope ather can pull off quick deliveries. Wishing them the best.

1 Like

Installation done?

Yes its done . https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/ather-dot-the-new-home-charging-pod/3435/95?u=rahul

3 Likes

Finally it’s happening in Chennai and waiting for my turn eagerly

I have still not received any update on payments and deliveries… I pre-booked mine at the launch even in chennai…
Do we have an update @Ather.Team @tarun @Shreyas

1 Like

Mee too.

Ather customer care team gives me reply that they dont have any sufficient information for the same.

My order IDs are 11451 and 11453. I’m guessing they’ll open up full payments when they start delivering the 1st slot of the Sept batch.

It’s safe to assume that if you’re in the 2nd slot of the Sept batch, (around 125 vehicles from order ID 11430 onwards), I think the vehicle would be delivered by end of Oct (if ather is able to pull it off). Judging by their current speed of production, I think even that is unlikely.

Person from ather came home now and got the Form 20 documents & HSRP documents signed and also collected my Aadhar card for registration purpose. The bike & chassis number is allotted and things are on track.

7 Likes

On the Chennai launch event Tarun & team promised to give two free helmets for every Ather 450 owner but now they are not holding on to their words. Checked with the Chennai sales team and they confirmed they have planned to give only one helmet and the colour will be black! Was the announcement a fake promise in front of press & media :persevere:

Why Ather should give two helmets video in Tamil.

11 Likes

Nice video never knew there was such a rule
I don’t think they’re giving any helmet at all in Bangalore