Deliveries: Chennai

How much u paid for insurance ji?

ā‚¹5,826 bro for Insuranceā€¦

Guys from Chennai, Please join the watsapp group https://chat.whatsapp.com/KDSS9fgFtrsLwDOk8RMzCf
to help out each other when we are on Road and share amongst us

1 Like

5776 with Amazon pay offer.
If the gateway would not have charged 2 percent extra for vehicle. Could have used my ICICI amazon cards for flat one percent rewards , having no way opted for IMPS.
Not sure whatā€™s stopping ather to opt for a payment partner that doesnā€™t charge payment gateway charge.

1 Like

Wonder why didnā€™t they mention about such a delivery policy during the booking process!
There is about monthā€™s delay already for the first batch and now they segregate based on the order ids. There must be some incentive for enthusiasts who made it to the first batch.

I have used he lease option. Uploaded all documents now the status is application under review by the releasing company. Not sure how long this is going to takeā€¦ after this only payment window will open for leasing customers it seems. Does anyone else choose lease option?

Itā€™s for 1yr or 3 yrs or 5yrs ?

5 yrs

Thank buddy.

2 Likes

I have opted for lease in BLR recently, the lease is usually approved in 24-48 hours(working day) post that you need to pay the Autovert Downpayment. After that is done Autovert does all the other process eg Insurance, RTO passing etc

Whatā€™s the tentative timeline for the next set, @Shreyas?

Thanks for update Shreyas.

I have booked on 8th July and my friend booked 7th July, we requested to swap the order and Ather team swap the delivery date only, but order number not changed.
If you are opening the payment based on order number , then mine pushed to batch 2 . Kindly help me in this.

Hi,

Thanks for the update. How do we know our documents are processed, does auto vert send us a mail or something. Also doe we get a sepearate link for payment from autovert

You may get in touch with Autovert through Whatsapp or call. They will keep you posted with the updates. You may pls find their contact at FAQs page.

1 Like

Done with the payment, Awaiting delivery !!

2 Likes

Hi @Shreyas @Ather.Team

Any idea on when will the payment gateway opens for remaining people, those who booked in the 1 batch?

Hi,
I started with the lease application. And I paused in the step coz I had to scan few documents. Today when I try to resume the application Iā€™m getting an error message. And Iā€™m unable to start a new application also. Does someone know what to do next. Iā€™ve mailed them also. No response yet.

Thanks.

Please contact Ather Customer Service.

Is the payment in two phase, Vehicle payment and insurance? Is the whole payment handled by Autovert or just the insurance?

Planning to go for full payment. Keep sharing your lease experience. I may change my mind before my payment window opens.