Deliveries: Chennai

@abhishek.balaji, @Shreyas - please help with my order 11619. Made full payment on 22nd and dot installed on 26th. No further updates after that…

1 Like

I got my dot installed on 24th Oct’19. Got my Form 20 signed only yesterday evening. You should be getting a call about the appointment probably today or tomorrow. Call up Customer Care for an update.

Sure will check with cc.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji @Shreyas There seem to a big gap in the delivery process for lease customers here in Chennai. It would great if these gaps are addressed.

Dont want to get into details as that would be downer for some. But I dont mind sharing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’ll definitely address them. You can share details/feedback over DM or to info@atherenergy.com

Emailing to info@atherenergy.com

Customers shown better respect to the company and its product by holding back and patiently waiting and all delays occurred. It is time for Ather to show back it’s respect to its customers. Atleast from now please try to stick with time or take time to communicate to the customers about delivery. Today I got a time slot for Ather Dot installation at 11.30AM and I’m writing this at 12.30PM waiting for the installation guys. When I contact customer care then they check and telling me it will take another one hour. The delay can be of any reason which honestly I can understand, but I was not communicated about this and I’m waiting dropping off all my other commitments during a weekday. Please be committed on any further milestones to all customers, if not atleast communicate.

3 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @Ather.Team when can I expect the delivery for my order

I have not received any call for installation of DOT nor any other update from Ather.

Regards,
Rakesh Bohra

ather

Here is a quick comparo to my order… so that you get an idea.

My order status: Unknown (to me, Ather, and Autovert):roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Just curious to know when you finished the Lease documentation and Payment - The date?

I too have taken a plunge to lease it and i am also a little bugged that there seems to be no clarity and transparency in the transaction status.

Though in all fairness to Ather , my delivery windows is still a week away.

Payment window opened: Oct 11
Date of Lease: Oct 14
Payment made: Oct 15
DOT installation: Oct 21
Insurance start date: Oct 25

Thanks for the update @bikerdad.13 .

For me it opened and i did all the formalities on 22 Oct. From there there it has just been silent and seemingly no action.

I guess the festivities of Diwali has slowed things down.

Called customer care today… just getting very common reply that concerned team will get back to you. I don’t know they r checking status in the system or not. A week now since dot installed. Waiting for RTO process…

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Taking Delivery of the Ather 450!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion on Accessories

I paid on 7th. Loan released on 11th. I have been following up with them daily. Am 4 days past me delivery date. Each and every step was delayed for me. I had to call them for everything. After that they say some reason every time. Am still waiting for form 20. This is extremely tiresome and the opposite of what Tarun noted at launch. This is one of worst delivery experiences I had. I rate Ather 0/100 for the experience. They have zero co-ordination between their teams. Am still excited about the product. Hope you take feedback seriously and improve

5 Likes

No further update after dot installed on 10/26. CC told me on Fri that someone will reach me on monday but no calls yet on RTO process. Feeling very disconnected… made payment on day 1 of payment window opened. Its 14 days now… all we expect is an update on next process probable date. @Shreyas, @abhishek.balaji please help…

1 Like

@bikerdad.13 tomorrow being the last date of your delivery window, whats the status of your vehicle delivery.

Taking delivery tomorrow. :innocent:

4 Likes

Hey @anand.raj78,

Just checked with the team and someone will be in touch with you today regarding the delivery :slight_smile: