Deliveries: Chennai

Please click on ‘break up’ in the first screen, you should see the insurance cost included.

Ather cannot sell Insurance - they are not IRDA accredited. The insurance mentioned in the break-up us the one you need to pay GoDigit directly. Once payment is made GoDigit will confirm that back to Ather so they can start the registration and delivery process.

Or you can buy insurance from another provider and submit that to Ather.

5 Likes

@raghav.srinivasan thanks for the reply… Just wanted to check if I buy insurance from other provider then will the amount be reduced?? :thinking:

The insurance amount mentioned in the website (5826) is indicative. You pay the actual amount to the insurer directly. In this case you pay 5826 to GoDigit.

Only the remaining amount goes to Ather (1,22,224 - 5826).

So even if you take insurance from some other insurer directly, say HDFC, the amount you pay to Ather will be same (1,22,224 - 5826)

2 Likes

Okay thanks vishnu

the calculation seems wrong, if you have to pay say 136808+5472+850-26732 the amount should be 116398 also we need to deduct the advance paid if paid like the first and second batch 5000, the total amount payable should be 111398. correct me if i’m wrong, plus you have the insurance to be paid separately

A post was merged into an existing topic: Range of the Ather 450

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mobile App

Complete insurance + personal accident cover (~350 Rs) came around 6,200 Rs, But it covers everything from A-Z for the bike.

got window open on 23rd oct and payment incl. insurance initiated

Order ID # plz, if you don’t mind.

what total amount did you pay insurance + vehicle

paid all vehicle + insurance + personal accident cover lets see when they deliver

22nd Oct - Payment window opened. Made the payment on the same day.
23rd Oct - Got call for Dot installation and appointment given for 24th Oct.
24th Oct - Dot Installation completed.
Now awaiting for the Form 20 and Registration and vehicle delivery. So far so good.

2 Likes

I’m glad you have a Speedy delivery process…

A post was split to a new topic: Order tracking on mobile app

HI Guys, Any idea on the current delivery id running.

Hi there. Has anybody else here come across issues with cheque payment? I made the full payment excluding insurance via cheque and dropped it off at the ather centre. Amount is deducted but not reflected in ather payment portal.

Balaji any idea when the next batch booking’s payment window will open?

Batch 2 deliveries should ideally commence from Nov 1st but payment window is still not open :(:pensive: