We got this today as a souvenir.

17 Likes

Congratulations balajee

FREAKING AMAZING! Congratulations!

Would have loved it more if the board was in green! :joy:

1 Like

Wow, the long wait is finally over
Went round the city, the wait was really worth the wait
On traffic signal got quite a few eyeballs and even enquiry regarding the make and cost

11 Likes

Taking Delivery of the Ather 450

7 Likes

Wow, so many happy faces

Finally the wait is over and it seems they are giving 2 helmets which is in black colour and seems it was like the same one which was there in the launch event

1 Like

Rahul is the 1st one

1 Like

First to recieve the keys!!!

9 Likes

Its green and very much eco friendly :wink:

So happy to see Ather owner badges on some names! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations to the folks in Chennai. You guys must have waited for this since long.

3 Likes

Hello folks!

We had the first delivery event on Saturday, where excited owners hit the roads on their 450s. This week will see around 100 Ather 450s on road in Chennai. Here are some memories from the event:

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Deliveries: Chennai

Please share key hand over photos too

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the new Chennai owners…Go Wheee! Looks to have been a well organised event (as always)

Strange coincidence that the first delivery dates have same digits - 0911 for Bengaluru and 1019 for Chennai :slight_smile:

First thing that came to my mind when I saw the pictures was “No Morse codes anywhere!!!” :smiley:
Having seen promotional materials from graphic designers at Ather, I have one question- Does that pattern on the bottom of that delivery area background board mean anything?

3 Likes