Deliveries: Chennai

Thanks. I received a response from the autovert team. Should wait for a resolution though.

1 Like

Post the installation and post installation pics, everyone is curious about the DOT

1 Like

Me too got a call.
But I’m relocating my home . Asked to postpone the installation. I even raised a query. Whether ather dot can be used to charge without installation as it’s smaller than first version.
If not I’ll opt for portable one for time being.
I can share it with someone in Chennai.

Really hope that the 2nd slot within the first batch is allowed to make full payment real soon! Honestly, if its gonna take this month end just for full payment, I’d be dissapointed. Hope ather can pull off quick deliveries. Wishing them the best.

1 Like

Installation done?

Yes its done . https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/ather-dot-the-new-home-charging-pod/3435/95?u=rahul

3 Likes

Finally it’s happening in Chennai and waiting for my turn eagerly

I have still not received any update on payments and deliveries… I pre-booked mine at the launch even in chennai…
Do we have an update @Ather.Team @tarun @Shreyas

1 Like

Mee too.

Ather customer care team gives me reply that they dont have any sufficient information for the same.

My order IDs are 11451 and 11453. I’m guessing they’ll open up full payments when they start delivering the 1st slot of the Sept batch.

It’s safe to assume that if you’re in the 2nd slot of the Sept batch, (around 125 vehicles from order ID 11430 onwards), I think the vehicle would be delivered by end of Oct (if ather is able to pull it off). Judging by their current speed of production, I think even that is unlikely.

Person from ather came home now and got the Form 20 documents & HSRP documents signed and also collected my Aadhar card for registration purpose. The bike & chassis number is allotted and things are on track.

7 Likes

On the Chennai launch event Tarun & team promised to give two free helmets for every Ather 450 owner but now they are not holding on to their words. Checked with the Chennai sales team and they confirmed they have planned to give only one helmet and the colour will be black! Was the announcement a fake promise in front of press & media :persevere:

Why Ather should give two helmets video in Tamil.

11 Likes

Nice video never knew there was such a rule
I don’t think they’re giving any helmet at all in Bangalore

Yea that is the biggest scam happening with all the dealerships since so many years. Now only they have found it out. The highcourt in the north has issued notice to 17 dealerships who have not given two helmets for the buyers after delivery. Wish Ather follows the law and govt norms strictly and let them be the first to provide two helmets to their buyers as promised by Tarun. Also during the Chennai launch Tarun did explicitly say that extra cost on the on road price was also because of government mandate of providing two helmets for all new vehicles.

6 Likes

Yes, during the launch event they promised for 2 helmets.

@Shreyas any updates on the above post from Rahul?

@Shreyas @Ather.Team. kindly provide clarification here

1 Like

What’s your booking ID??

I am not sure about helmet rule
But ather care is not at all helpful in providing resolution .it’s been four days since I made my payment and also made my insurance payment in autovert. But ather order still says please complete insurance. Ather and autovert keeps blaming each other.
Autovert has already responded through mail to ather. But ather keeps saying they are following up with sales team regarding the issue.
Not sure why it takes 4 days to sort out the issue. People who made payment after me. Received the RTO registration messages.

Its disheartening to see ather care is not at all helpful. Neither autovert is helpful.

Both keep blaming each other.
Today again they promised it will take another two days to resolve.

At first they didn’t live upto their sept delivery promised.
Delayed it by 10 days to open the payment window and then they took more than 10 days to open the payment window. That too for just 150 orders. The rest of the 1st slot has to wait till Nov .

And now even after making payment and insurance . They are not initiating my RTO process

7 Likes