Deliveries: Bengaluru

Any idea when deliveries beginning again. Waiting to do a epic split on two athers

Hello Owners,

I am a prospective owner, needed recent buyers help in knowing when would I get my delivery. I received the lease and loan option mail today. Can any of the recent owners let me know, how many days after this mail did the payment window open ??

Thanks in advance

Hey,

I think the procedures are changing now… I got the option of lease and loan option after the payment window opened…

The windows will open soon I guess… :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow, that’s a great news … I just can’t wait anymore. It’s so exhausting.:grin:

It depends on when you placed your pre order.
I did it early July and I spoke to the guys at ather yesterday and they told me that the payment link will begin to open from next week. What’s your order ID?
From the day of payment the said 10-15 days I will receive the scooter.

1 Like

Interesting, as I had pre-ordered on the 15th July and have already done the payment(via lease). The payment window opened on the 3rd of August. But, when I placed the order the delivery was shown in September.

@manoranjan.113
,I guess lease has its own perks

I don’t think it impacts payment window as I selected the lease option only after the payment window opened, before that it was just a normal order.

Wow, then I am not sure how it’s happening. I thought you expressed interest in lease beforehand

No, I just did a pre-order on 15th July and then was told that once the payment window opens I can select whatever payment method I want. So, really not sure if they follow an order on deliveries or a different process all together.

1 Like

15th July order and 3rd August payment…that’s fast!
The next important (time consuming) steps:
Lease: 3-4 days if your documents are all ok.
So September first week you should be sitting on your 450.

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile: My lease was approved on the 5th[Monday] and I have the home charger installation scheduled today.

Yaa, that’s true. I wonder what order are they following. Until now I was hoping it is FCFS

Payment window opening is on FCFS in batches. Later the deliveries within the batch is not FCFS. There are many variables like the purchase mode (loan/lease/buy), actual full payment date of each customer, RTO process in different RTOs, Charger installation etc. which doesn’t allow or make sense to follow FCFS.
The next batch is opened for payment when majority of the vehicles in the previous batch is delivered. So there are will be some cases where someone whose order ID is lower get their vehicles after people with higher order ID

Thanks @hemanth.anand for your reply. I completely agree with your explanation.
But, I am certainly sure that there are more factors affecting the opening of payment window. Because @Suraj_madhu had ordered on 5th July and still did not get the payment options and @manoranjan.113 ordered on 15th July and is already getting the charger fixed.
So, there should be some other factors also.

1 Like

They have given me a delivery window of 15-25th August as of now. Let’s see how it goes

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: Deliveries: Chennai

Wait what??? I pre-ordered on 6th of July. I have no intimation of a payment link. How have you received yours ? What was your order ID?? @Shreyas could you please explain how that’s possible ? Isn’t it based on who orders first ?

Was it installed ??

My charger got installed yesterday and I did the payment on Monday. My order ID is 13196

1 Like