Deliveries: Bengaluru

Hi punith,
It will be served on first come first serve basis.

I understand that, but can I know what is the current delay in delivery is what I am askingā€¦ Itā€™s saying September, will I get in September

Yes they will keep up with that until any government regulation changes.

Delivery timelines are stable now. No delays foreseen as far as I can tell

1 Like

@Shreyas : I am from chennai and I had pre ordered ather 450 in June 19. At the time of making payment for pre order my pin code 600063 was not a serviceable location, hence I have used my friend address to register the order. I would like to know whether it has become a serviceable location nowā€¦ If not how do you suggest to go forwardā€¦ My concern is regarding changing my home address and installation of ather charging kit at my home and not in the address I had given for pre order.

I had similar problem with my pincode 600053. But now itā€™s part of serviceable. I think they will communicate with you , when they are going to install charge in your home. I think before that , we have to pay amount and give some documents for registration

I had the same issue when I ordered my Ather 450. The Ather team suggested I give my office address for the booking and then get it changed during delivery. When I got the mail for the delivery, I called up the Ather team and told them that I was not in a serviceable area, but wanted the charger to be installed at my home. They complied with the request and installed the charger at my home, although it is not in the serviceable area.

1 Like

Where do you stay?

I stay near Sarjapura town, so I live in the suburbs :grinning:

Guys any idea when theyā€™ll be starting payments and deliveries again?

1 Like

Can you pls share the list of docs required and contact mail id to proceed with balance payment and registrationā€¦

Have you received any intimation from ather ?

Even i stay near sarjapura only. where is ur exact location??

@Shreyas @tarun Bangalore surrounding town people showing interest in Ather, when I visited Chintamani, Kolar, Srinivaspura and Chikkaballapur. Some relatives and few people enquired details and how to acquire it. When said not possible I seen they disappointed. But today in Chintamani town I seen one ather and they using it locally. Now my queries

1. Is it possible to purchase, if they agree to service not required, if needed they only bring vehicle to Bangalore.
  2. Why donā€™t you plan and extend near by towns which are less than 80km range from Bangalore.
  3. I know youā€™re not interested in dealership as of now, but one fine day decided to open. Keep my name first in list for twin districts Chickballapur and Kolar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
  4. Finally I booked for my relative and smuggling out of Bangaloreā€¦ ( This happen when you control, I canā€™t help :frowning:).
6 Likes

Hey. I didnā€™t know there were other Ather owners in this area. I thought I was a unicorn :grinning:.
I stay near Sompura gate

I have pre-ordered on 30th July, my order ID / number is not reflecting in the profile ? is there a provision for linking the order ID into the profile ?

Please call the customer support team. It should have reflected by now. Also do let us know when you get the delivery, little curious to know the current waiting period.

1 Like

thanks will check with customer support, current delivery shown in Sepā€™19, eagaerly waiting for the delivery

1 Like

I stay in kodathi gate

Thatā€™s nice. You are on the way to my office :-). I guess if we get more owners on Sarjapura road, we could form a group and plan some weekend rides.

1 Like