Deliveries: Bengaluru

My order ID is 11346. And I have not been contacted about payment or anything yet. How is that possible. :pensive:
This is very very dissapointing. I didn’t get expect this from ather. @Shreyas @Ather.Team
But congrats on the fast delivery @manoranjan.113 you’re a lucky one.

1 Like

There seems to be some confusion here. Can someone let me know if the orders are sequentially served or based on First come luck served. @Shreyas @Ather.Team

It’s not about sequence also now. I have a smaller order ID and I’ve pre ordered a week before. And lucky @manoranjan.113 has got his charger installed :sweat_smile:

Also If anyone has pre ordered their scooter in the month of July and completed payment. Please do post.

Maybe @manoranjan.113 chicha is a MLA or MP. Also @Suraj_madhu…i preordered on 6th August…praying i get before you, cos u know my chicha

I pre ordered on 6th July and if you get it before me. I will personally come and steal yours :sob::joy:

1 Like

I preordered on the 3rd of August after a lot of discussion with the sales person and after test riding Ather for ~6kms. Delivery is in Sep. Will wait and watch.
Order ID#14254

2 Likes

Wait. What are you even trying to say?

2 Likes

Haha not really, I am very much like you. Not sure what are the factors which affect the opening of payment window

Where do you stay?

He lives in mahadevpura it seems. It could be the location that decides who gets it first.

I was kidding. Leave it :wink:

I live near Mahadevapura. High hopes now

1 Like

I spoke to ather and they said this is a very “unfortunate” event and it should not have happened. So you’re @manoranjan.113 one lucky man. Or I’m just unlucky :sweat_smile:
They said they will try to open mine as soon as possible. :confused:

2 Likes

Interesting, I was expecting the payment window might open in September followed by the delivery. I wasn’t even expecting it to happen in August itself

Yours is a one off case. An “error by the system” is what they said. Enjoy it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Anyone else here pre ordered in the first week of August?

Me

On which number we need to contact for any delivery or Payment queries.

i tried to reach this number +91 7676600900, calls are not connecting to this number, i tried N number of times, please need your support @Shreyas,

Hey Everyone!

After a brief pause in production in July, we have resumed production a couple of days back. Everyone in Bengaluru, who’s payment window is open can go ahead and make the payment and get the vehicle delivery.

There was a small sequencing error due to which some customers’ payment window did not open. We have resolved that now and everyone with order ID under 13,338 can make the full payment.

We will focus on fulfilling orders for Bengaluru this month and next month we will be focusing on fulfilling orders for Chennai.

12 Likes

My bad my Oder I’d is 13925 I can’t wait