Deliveries: Bengaluru

Thanks ri sir. Idu 3 months wait ee 9 months thara ittu :joy:

From the conversation I had with the person who did the delivery formalities and showed me the demo, the waiting period will gradually decrease in a few months. As of now it’s 3 months. They’ll get down to 1 month by September or so.

3 Likes

Yes thats true because my order id 8124 , booking date 14th April, I have made the payment on 20th June, form 20 signed just next day after payment i.e 21st June, Charger installation scheduled on 25th June and delivery estimated date is 30th June to 5th July. looks everything is in fast track now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Suppose we opt for lease can we get Ather One Subscription… Plz confirm

Only for pre orders before NOV 2018. After that you will get Ather service subscription

Surprising to see your timelines. Anyway happy ride.

See siblings… One got 5211 and another 5221… both would have born same day and naming ceremony same day… now departed their ways :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Youll get it soon enough. Don’t worry. Just keep following up with them every alternate day or so.

I’m extremely lucky to get it so soon. One of very few to have got it like this. I’m coming up with a huge post to explain all this. Should be instetsting.

1 Like

Haha. I know right? What time did you collect the bike? Are you coming tomorrow to the owners meet?

You can ask them for an upgrade if it’s not already part of the lease… You will be charged the difference between ather service and ather one. That’s what I did for my fully paid vehicle, paid around 2.8k extra.

Congrats🙂. 3 months alle delivery aagide. And did u get ather one subscription for one year. Because heard it’ll be only for 2018 booking!

Huu saar. I went with ather one subscription. I paid 2.8k extra for it. Not sure if I will be utilizing so much or not. Will wait for the first quarter reimbursement. Then I’ll get to know if it’s worth or not.

1 Like

When and where should i opt to upgrade ? Sir

@suurs.12 congrats on ur flight.

1 Like

How to upgrade to Ather One Subscription ?

Just ask them to upgrade it. They’ll send you a link. Pay it though card/net banking.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Buy Vs Lease Vs Loan

I’m waiting from 9 months for my vehicle but on the day of my charging point installation I ordered the vehicle for my dad’s friend and he is getting it in just 10 days after mine

4 Likes

yes now fame 2 issue is over and ather have enough 450 in stock so waiting period reduced drastically. in future there ll be no waiting period i believe.

Well, that’s how things progress with new launches. Ather faced few issues with parts suppliers and manufacturing initially which happens always in the automobile industry. That too for a new company and new technology product (EVs in this case).

Bangalore people are actually very lucky as they are getting their scooters few years ahead of the rest of the country.

3 Likes