Deliveries: Bengaluru

I am in TUMKUR! Rates keep varying.cheaper ones were not 2.5sqmm. better than what Ather charges! So no complaints

1 Like

Undoubtedly Ather is charging more (150/mtr) for something which is 35/mtr with same quality or might be better too :crossed_fingers:.

Whats the current delivery process for dot chargers ? Are the chargers shipped separately soon after invoicing or it is given while the customer gets their vehicle delivered / picked up

Hi If u have paid for the dot installation you need not worry about it, but if not you would get your dot charger at the point of delivery. Be rest assured.

I got my flight delivered yesterday. After riding the flight for a full day in almost warp mode and sports mode simultaneously and at night I drove back home my duke 200 and I felt that the vehicle had some problem and then I had to call my friend to check if he too faced the problem I faced in acceleration and braking but he said everything was intact and no issues were there with the bike. So then I felt that only because I was riding a much powerful flight for the day than the Duke 200 in terms of initial pick up and braking :crossed_fingers:.

My overall experience of the day with my new Ather 450X Series 1 is out of the box. Excellent. Great job @abhishek.balaji and team Ather.

#GOGREEN

9 Likes

I personally feel the delivery process can be far better. While you turn up all excited to pick up the vehicle, at the end, it felt similar to purchasing a mobile phone in a store. When you pick up other vehicles, your vehicle is kept clean and decorated and you feel special when you are picking it up. The staff gives you a demo of every feature, servicing requirements. At my delivery, I was given a common demo with 5 other people. Also asking buyers to refer to website for more details and leave with documents just felt extremely plain. I wish Ather takes this into account and makes the delivery process a little more memorable for people having spent such a huge amount for the vehicle and taking the delivery.

8 Likes

this should reach appropriate team / management. Else, there is no value for the premium price tag.

What is the appropriate forum for these kinda concerns ? Where do you all think is a best place to grab quick attention - Here or on Twitter / Instagram ?

I recommend the forum to best engage with Ather. posts are actively monitored by them. Plus there is the advantage of elaborating to your heart’s content, engaging with other owners and prospects and more visibility.

1 Like

Right. Lot of members from the team are reading it. You won’t see any response from them or something, but they are there. Abhishek who is the Community Forum Manager is there, moderators are there among many others. If there is a lot of commotion/debate happening,they may not reply to a query personally but they do take a note. A mod may step in to stop it,as you might have seen. Tarun who is the CEO is also very active. He also reads the posts. And likes them as well. I have personally observed it.:joy: Forum is best to discuss between Ather owners, team members and future owners. Calling/ writing a mail to CS is the best way to get support.

2 Likes

Got my Series1 delivery today. Last week, I got Ather dot installed at home through Ather installation person. End of day when i put my S1 to charge, it is saying initializing and later not charging.

Is there anything like pairing the Ather dot with the bike? Earlier i tried charging at the public charging point inside IBC and there it was charging.

I have raised a ticket in ather but thought this forum could answer it early.

Overall the delivery experience was ok.

Pairing with DOT not happened, check with your showroom sales guy.

1 Like

Backend mapping of Dot and the Scooter pending

1 Like

I agree @vinay.shivashankar, got my 450X today at Bangalore. It was like buying groceries at shop where you go pickup, bill and leave. Somehow I feel it’s like taking it for test drive and not a real feel of getting a premium scooter. No smile, happiness, not even Happy riding :unamused:

5 Likes

did you ever figure out how to add the portable charger, and it is ok to do NEFT transaction now that you know how it works?

Got it fixed. The bike is charging.

Seems the Ather Dot number that was mapped in backend is different from the one installed at home.

Possibly a data entry error or mixed up during installation.

Disappointed - Looks like the delivery process is just going down by the day.

@abhishek.balaji You will have to ask your delivery ops team to seriously pull up their socks. This is pulling down all the goodwill that Ather has gained over time

1 Like

Hi is your rto registration over…mine is in registration process now

Yes, I have got the vehicle as well. Took me about 10-12 days since I wanted the registration at a different RTO.

Mine is still stuck in RTO registration, because of few days in delay of insurance purchase on my part, and because my chosen RTO is taking its own sweet time. Planning to buy portable charger during delivery time. NEFT no need for me now no?

Hi the tracker in rto says dealer documents upload pending and I bought through loan, any one here who got through loan can confirm weather the ather team wil come and take our signature for form 20?

Ather team will contact you and take your signature on Form 20 at your home, irrespective of whether you’ve taken a loan or not. If you don’t hear from them in a couple of days, call the customer care team.

1 Like