Deliveries: Bengaluru

I just placed my order yesterday, it shows the tentative delivery date is 3rd week of February.
Is it possible that I can get my vehicle Early?
Like ‘priority’ or sth?
TIA

Hi Samarth,

I am planning to transport Ather via Railway to my place Bidar (North karnataka) may be on 4th December, still need to figur out railway logistical details.
Where are u planning to take Ather?

Problem to transport Ather by Railway is it does not have center stand…it only has side stand. Looks like I have to figur out if they allow such vehicals with side stand only.

1 Like

@nikhil.sindol I would suggest using a tata ace, even if you have to spend a little more…
As you rightly said, lack of center stand is big problem for transportation by train, as they just pack and park it in parcel coach between other packages. Though the inclination of the vehicle with side stand seems good enough to avoid toppling, but you never know. God forbid if there is any body damage, you will have to bring it back to Bangalore for repairs.

Rest, I wish you the best with your new ride!!
And welcome to the family!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ather Space: Test Ride Experience

Try asking here if someone is willing to swap their order: https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/order-swapping/3877

1 Like

I have posted a message hopefully someone responds :grimacing:

No topic on December deliveries in Bangalore?

1 Like

Still November not completely completed…

Finally DOT installed at my place

Thanku team Ather

2 Likes

Yesterday pic Of ather space…

10 Likes

That’s a lot of deliveries. No wonder I see atleast 4-5 athers EVERY SINGLE MORNING.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping

Today RTO registration is completed…
now waiting for delivery schedule

4 Likes

Share your photos with flight Bharath

Finally taken my flight …

6 Likes

Got my dot installed today

3 Likes

What’s your order number…?

No delivery info even after 12 days in this group. Can Ather give details of delivery happening currently or no deliveries happening right now. What is the ID of last delivery done in bangalore.

Reply !!!

Delivery of vehicles is going in. I took my Ather home on last Friday and saw 7-8 Ather’s waiting for their Owners in Ather Space :slight_smile:

1 Like