Deliveries: Bengaluru

What is the average bike delivered every month in Bangalore? How much time dose @Ather.Team need to reach order id 18450.

Finally got the delivery of my First electric Vehicle…!! Experience was really good. They gave a very brief Demo about the vehicle, which I really liked it…Documentation was not that much. You just need to sign in a delivery challan and invoice will be given to you. You will walk with smile with your brand new Ather and a Chocolate box by the team. Will update my experience after completing 1k km…

5 Likes

Hi guys my order id is 17980 when will I get the payment link

Hi sir what is the time your pre booking. Mine december last week

It may be March onwards

1 Like

Hi payment window opened for me today order Id is 15920.

What was the original delivery schedule?

24 jan -3rd Feb they have given…

Payment window opened for 15733

Congratulations. When did you book?

September 14

Today I visit ather Indiranagar. More than 7 vehicle ready for delivery. Talked with sales team. Avarage booking per month is 250 but they fail to deliver this number. So booking pile up.
Order number does not continues. Just order number nothing else he told.
More over their outpur per month not crossed 200 till now.

Guys trust me
I have been using the scooter now for 1.5 months and it is going for service the 4th time
I have just lost all my hopes on @Ather.Team now

1 Like

Hi mine pre order is 18461…booking date: 13.12.2019… delivery schedule showing : Jan - Feb 2020.

What is the issue? It is better to ask for exchange bike or pay back the money if it’s a frequent breakdowns.

@Ather.Team reply to this and build confidence.

The wont provide a replacement
@Ather.Team is not ready for that

Hi , recently , i have booked 450. And then after i am getting the below message. When i can expect delivery of the ather 450.??? WHAT’S NEXT
Keep your documents ready
Time to complete the order, we will open it up shortly. Keep your documents for registration ready. The final payment window will be opening soon, do check out the financing options if you haven’t done it yet.

U need to wait till they send u a link to make full payment.

Till then keep reading forum messages. Look for owner on road and get feedback directly. Same I am doing now.

1 Like

Any idea which is the current order number getting delivered? Mine is pre order number 17266.

Hello Sudeep, Congrats on your new ather. By chance do you stay in JP Nagar 5th phase???