Order Swapping [Archive]

Most people want it earlier!?

1 Like

Idk! Maybe someone is receiving the order earlier than expected and does not have the money ready, maybe?
I want it asap, incase anyone is interested…

:+1:

If anyone has order number earlier than 1768* I would be very happy to get orders swapped for earlier order id ,I am not able to continuously ride my bike in Bangalore krpuram traffic and eagerly waiting for ather flight it would be really helpful

If you’re really in need of an ather. And you have a about 16k to spare.
You could check this out- for a monthly rental.
If you just want an EV then there is an alternative at quarter the price.
This is just an innocent suggestion that’s it. Because I see a lot of people eager to get their ather and are tired of their old vehicles or just have no 2 wheeler for their commute.

1 Like

Hello Atherians,
My preorder Id 15757. It is supposed to be delivered around February. As I don’t have a bike currently, if someone from chennai doesn’t want to take delivery on December and wants it later, please let me know if you are OK with swapping.

Happy flying.

1 Like

My order ID is 18k . That is feb-mar 2020 delivery. Anyone with smaller number and wanting to swap with me please contact me .

My order id is - 17117(Feb.-Mar.). I would like to get a early delivery if any on willing to swap pls revert back to me.

My order no is 18XXX delivery scheduled for Jan-Feb 2020
Anyone willing to swap the order with a earlier delivery?

I want to swap

How we will charge?

Anyone interested in giving your 450 order which has Dec-Jan delivery timeline ?

Anyone with 450 order no. Below 20000 interested in giving it away?

Grid and idk if it’ll have a portable charger. It might. Check it out.

Looking for an 450 order which has delivery by Jan. mine is around 18k and I am in need of an bike. If anyone interested please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hey if anyone selling thier ather 450 older versin do let me know i am looking to buy a used bike pls do contact me thank you

Looking for an 450 order which has delivery by Jan. mine is around 18k and I am in need of an bike. If anyone interested please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Is anyone looking to transfer the 450x collector edition only - order id ? DM Me. I canceled mine. They cannot reinstate the order for me so asking.

Looking for an 450 order which has delivery by Jan. mine is around 18k and I am in need of an bike. If anyone interested please let me know.

Do you have 450 order bro?