Trust me even I feel the same because better scooters with better range is on the way Ather just fooled us is what I feel they have so many bugs in their system and the vehicle
Their advertisements just fooled us
Trust me even I feel the same because better scooters with better range is on the way Ather just fooled us is what I feel they have so many bugs in their system and the vehicle
Their advertisements just fooled us
AFAIK, In my case the delivery was scheduled within 3 days of receiving the number from RTO as after that they have to order and fix the HSRP Plates which takes around 2 days. So, you should check if the RTO has registered the vehicle already or not
Maybe we all can sue @Ather.Team for false claims
Hey @manoranjan.113,
In my case I opted for a lease, and even Autovert has no idea what the status is. They say Ather has to update them regarding the status.
So neither me nor ather and Autovert has any idea !!
Had a call with the customer care, they are saying I might get my Vehicle by 10th of Nov now !
Such a horrible experience even after payment
I have been calling the customer care almost once in 2 days asking for an update and day before yesterday they told me that by 8th November pre order IDs till 15000 will be open.
I asked them twice whether it is confirmed or not.
They told it is confirmed and today when i ask it to an executive on whatsapp, that person is like it is tentative but they expect it in this week
Just read the two flagged post of mine before this if u can. U might get answer and u will know that they are lying.
I got response like 3 days back that it’s open till 13700. Now who is giving false information here?
I read it just before it got flagged.
My order id is near yours only and i am waiting so anxiously to get the scooter but i am extremely disappointed with the ather team.
I feel weird calling them again and again but what to dl these people are delaying it so much.
@punithklk79 already paid and he has to wait for another week. That is even more disappointing.
@abhishek.balaji Please note down these things
I personally feel that when a customer who has trusted you and is buying a product from you is waiting and all you do is make them wait even more and disappoint them.
This is absolutely not the way you treat your customers at all.
Moreover i was about to get the scooter delivered in September and the pod was free of cost. Now they are charging 1800/- from us which is absolutely wrong.
Because of your fault we should wait for 4 months and you tell you will charge 1800/-
Is that right??
Feedback noted.
We’ve posted an update on the Dot installation here:
I’m not clear about your issue Bharath. Let me know over DM?
U told it will be open till 13760 on 22nd October. And 3 days back i got response its open till only 13700. Now who is giving correct information? and also @duggujain12 Received response from your team that 15000 by 8th November. Can u care to throw some light on the current situation?
We’ve opened full payments till 13760, as mentioned in the previous post.
We will announce as we open full payments for more order IDs here.
The customer support team told me that i will be chargeable
Why is that misleading information provided
Thanks for flagging that, will get that looked into.
When can we expect the payment gateway option??
Soon 
Will share an update when we open.
When will it be open??
Like a time line
This they are not gonna answer. Their team is expert in vague answers all the time.
“That’s definitely not the experience we want our customers to have.” The last time I called Ather CC, the CC member used the same sentence just before ending call. I thought the sentence was his own. After seeing @s.bharath.shenoy tweet, I realise, even the sentence is a standard response that they are trained to say!! 

