Deliveries: Bengaluru

Mine is #14254. Expected September delivery. Can you fulfil November delivery commitment?

It will take another 2 months for the vehicle to reach you I ber

They donā€™t have proper services in Bangalore
And they have branched to Chennai
And delivery is happening there faster

Customer care have no idea what to tell us they only tell you wait wait its in process
It will open soon
Same thing over and over b Iā€™m soo done

I feel so cheated and fooled like they gimmick us into buying it with their fancy stuff

Hey team,

My delivery is scheduled from 30 Oct - 4 Nov, no communication from Ather yet. Itā€™s mentioned I would get a call for scheduling an appointment for delivery 3-4 days prior the delivery.

What is you pre order id??

#13501, yours

Call Ather and ask them to schedule the vehicle delivery if ready.
Mine is #13734 and I am getting am vehicle tomorrow.

2 Likes

Ohh, thanks for informing will call them tomorrow

My order id is 13501, and delivery was scheduled within 4th Nov, if I call customer care they have no idea of whatā€™s happening and asked me to wait until Monday for an update. Now, i donā€™t see delivery happening on Monday also.

I thought atleast the timelines after the payment is respected. Extremely disappointed by Ather. Now i am feeling I shouldnā€™t have bought the scooter by trusting them, maybe after a couple of years after they have sorted these issues, I could have got the scooter.

4 months of waiting for the payment window to open and again delays after the payment is made, completely not acceptable.
Regrets for my decision of sticking with the order

3 Likes

Trust me even I feel the same because better scooters with better range is on the way Ather just fooled us is what I feel they have so many bugs in their system and the vehicle

Their advertisements just fooled us

2 Likes

AFAIK, In my case the delivery was scheduled within 3 days of receiving the number from RTO as after that they have to order and fix the HSRP Plates which takes around 2 days. So, you should check if the RTO has registered the vehicle already or not

1 Like

Maybe we all can sue @Ather.Team for false claims

1 Like

Hey @manoranjan.113,

In my case I opted for a lease, and even Autovert has no idea what the status is. They say Ather has to update them regarding the status.
So neither me nor ather and Autovert has any idea !!

1 Like

Had a call with the customer care, they are saying I might get my Vehicle by 10th of Nov now !
Such a horrible experience even after payment

I have been calling the customer care almost once in 2 days asking for an update and day before yesterday they told me that by 8th November pre order IDs till 15000 will be open.
I asked them twice whether it is confirmed or not.
They told it is confirmed and today when i ask it to an executive on whatsapp, that person is like it is tentative but they expect it in this week

Just read the two flagged post of mine before this if u can. U might get answer and u will know that they are lying.

I got response like 3 days back that itā€™s open till 13700. Now who is giving false information here?

I read it just before it got flagged.
My order id is near yours only and i am waiting so anxiously to get the scooter but i am extremely disappointed with the ather team.
I feel weird calling them again and again but what to dl these people are delaying it so much.
@punithklk79 already paid and he has to wait for another week. That is even more disappointing.
@abhishek.balaji Please note down these things
I personally feel that when a customer who has trusted you and is buying a product from you is waiting and all you do is make them wait even more and disappoint them.
This is absolutely not the way you treat your customers at all.
Moreover i was about to get the scooter delivered in September and the pod was free of cost. Now they are charging 1800/- from us which is absolutely wrong.
Because of your fault we should wait for 4 months and you tell you will charge 1800/-
Is that right??

2 Likes

Feedback noted.

Weā€™ve posted an update on the Dot installation here:

1 Like