Charging at Ather Grid

It will only show wheather it is in use or not…
Not if we can use it or not

1 Like

sorry didnt get that firat time

• Ayan is right

may be @Ather.Team team can update this as well

should be helpful who is looking for help in odd hours

but few can be accessed 24hrs
Torq92
gamechanger(jack fruit charger)
infinitea
Natures Basket

above i remember where these are outside of the host facility which can be accessed 24hrs

4 Likes

Even Ather Grid charger located at 6000 Miles to Isle of Man on Kasturba road next to Khivraj Bajaj Showroom is also accessible 24 hrs as the parking area is not locked even at night I think! Correct me if I’m wrong! RGT

1 Like

You missed AtherSpace - The saviour in Indira Nagar <3

3 Likes

sorry

thought need not mention

it is our favourite place

Looks like all the new owners have already started using the grid. Good to see many points in use now.

6 Likes

Just a quick question, do we need to install Ather grid app for any purpose?

no

that is for non Ather

1 Like

Thanks Abhishek

Thanks for your input, we will work upon getting it resolved.

Just a suggestion if you frequently use this location then try parking parallel to the wall until we find a solution for this location.

1 Like

What about a grid in Sarjapur Electronic City jail road or ORR? Any plan on getting a grid done for users of this area? Earlier there used to be one but that’s disabled now I hear.

1 Like

@Ather.Team
I tried charging in ather grid location near me, One Ather kept for charging and 100% charging was completed. Ideally, ather grid is free to use in this case. As others are not able to disconnect the cable we are not able to use ather grid.In this case the person left for charging and didn’t show up. This restriction of locking the cable even though 100% charged doesn’t allow to use Ather grid effectively.

8 Likes

Ather says 1 km/min in fast charging.

For me it took about 100sec/km

I drove by this Grid Point today and I saw 4 ICE bikes completely blocking the charging point.

I’ll probably stop by sometime in the next few days and ask if they can move the bikes so I can charge - let’s see what the response would be.

2 Likes

I was there around 4-5months ago. Eventhough my name was on the list circulated to security as pre-authorized visitors I was asked to submit my ID proof.

1 Like

OK. Are you aware of the app “ASAP INDIA”. Next time use this app and don’t need any physical documents, it will generate a pass for the day inside the app itself . This is what I did last time when I was in ITPL 2 to 3 months back… Hope is useful for you…

3 Likes

I think what Ather should do is to allow the unplugging of the vehicle if the charge is above 50%. Or the vehicle should automatically disengage in 15 minutes, so that if you need to charge more, you plug it in again. This way they ensure that all owners get to use the grid properly

2 Likes

@Abhishek If we use portable charger in Ather grid should we scan the qr from app or it recognises the bike, charging speed same as 4 hrs for full or fast charging, can we get information about units consumed from Ather grid and home charger and portable charger separately, also as you mentioned before let us know about trick for extension box and ground/earth trick from your rides

s u should scam qr if u r using portable charger

charging speed will be slow

on request Ather can those details on mail

it is just a work around not trick, anyways I’ll explain in detail some other time

Our charger at office has a electric meter dedicated to the charging point. Using that, here’s the rough indication of units used for a full charge:

Date range chg Elec units time range chg Elec units time Units for Full Chg
6Jun 28 50% 27.4 14:19 55 100% 29.1 17:30 3.4
7Jun 18 31% 30.6 14:47 55 100% 32.9 18:15 3.333333333
10Jun 26 45% 33.4 13:09 55 100% 35.4 16:15 3.636363636
14Jun 19 33% 39.1 12:30 55 100% 41.4 16:30 3.432835821

Right now - it’s 3.45 units for a full charge. Assuming a range of 65kms for a full charge, and a cost of Rs. 7/Unit, works out to 37ps/km as the running cost (which Ather will reimburse us).

6 Likes