Charging at Ather Grid

While we are working on improving the experience and getting solutions to these situations. I’m amazed at the sense of community and understanding among you all already. This was great proactive thinking @nimishguptablr!

Good to see this discussion happening and both of you sharing it with everyone here!

8 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: AtherGrid Locations

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: AtherGrid Locations

at fab cafe charger

easy to locate and access

located on the way to exit

and this is not available 24hr

gates will be closed mid night (as per security)

7 Likes

One of the best Ather grid located in RR NAGAR.

been to Royal Airavath (close to fab cafe, around 2.5km)

it is all the way to the back, on the left side of the building…

and this will be available 24hrs (confirmed with staff who is working there)

@Ather.Team

need your attention here
the pod is mounted on wall which has wider basement due to which vehicle cannot be parked closer…

so when we extend the cord max to reach the port wearing of the cable and grab handle is more

in this case am not able to park the flight parallel to the wall as there is some hoarding frame took some space

3 Likes

What was the total amount you spent for charging at this place?

nothing

3 Likes

Super… Then we should have a option on app to rate this charger location with stars based on few parameters like easy access to parking and nothing to be spent for charging… Does this make sense?

6 Likes

yeah perfect

hope someone from Ather is already working on this feature aswell

2 Likes

@Shreyas @tarun last week i drive to brookfield and i supposed get charged at Herbs & Spices which was nearer to be but this guy is not allowing inside and not ware of charging point and finally i reached ITPL and here getting in side its very difficult as security guys were not allowing me and then finally called customer care and find out one more charging point in next there is mall and its available in parking lot. Se here my request is please ensure there charging point guys shuld be co-operative.

I storngly recommend there some kind of Sign-borad outsite like visible from the Road so we can easily approach to charging point

1 Like

yeah even i had similar experience

iptl security isn’t aware of charger and they simply wouldn’t allow you…

i didn’t find any problem at herbs and spices

refer below…

but yes finding most of the chargers is tricky at times

Similarly, the staff at The Only Place are often rude and uncooporative and don’t even bother to keep the charging area clean or free from other cars/two wheelers parked.

I was just told to figure it out when I flagged that there was little space to park the vehicle and found it moved to make way for more parking. I can understand from their perspective that folks charging their vehicles are not customers and would not be prioritized over folks ordering food there, but something can surely be done here, such as moving the point towards the gate or outside, so it doesnt interfere with their parking.

1 Like

I tried Ather grid after almost 2 months of having the vehicle. I had to go from Madiwala to Yelahanka and I had only 12km left. There was one charger in Innov8, Koramangala but it was shown as inactive. So I made way to The Only Place which was on the way. The road was blocked due to white topping or something. Then I went to 6000 Miles to Isle of Man. Really helpful people over there. There were some bikes parked near the charger and they removed those bikes to allow me to charge. For some weird reason, the charger as not working. I couldn’t even charge with my portable charger. The people there then switched the supply on and off and it started charging.

4 Likes

Any update on getting the charging stations installed in Sarjapur Road or ORR area anywhere in between?

2 Likes

If you are carrying a govt id, you should be able to get a visitor pass to enter ITPL.

But I avoid the place like the plague just because it’s too much of a headache to fill out forms, submit I’d and then remember to pick it up as you exit the place.

1 Like

When was the last time you visited ITPL with paper work ?

Thanks Abhishek.
Do you see any difference to show charging availability limited timing or 24 hours.

al the time

For example, If Ather grid is installed on shopping mall after mid night it is not allowed to enter for charging. In such scenarios, wheather app shows unavailability of point?

1 Like