Charging at Ather Grid

True, very annoying to see bikes not being removed after 100% charge especially if there is only one charging point

4 Likes

Dear ather No new public chargers are added. Some of them are not useful,the one ITPB one has to pay rs 60 for parking fee n also get permission to enter. This does not work for a common man. Charger at electronic city is facing charging issue. Please increase charging points in main roads.

3 Likes

I Just charged at electronic city. Charger worked fine for me.

Thanks. Many time I missed

Charged at GT mall while returning from college. Barricades for EVs only.

Have four charge points in my travel zone🙂… all within an 1-3 km radius

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Grid sharing features

@abhishek.balaji, Ather Grids at East Bengaluru is not showing at all. Is that Grids are off or any issues with the app(on Beta).

2 Likes

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/owner-alerts/1522/19

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Are any of the Ather Grid locations operational now? Is the status of Ather Grid points on the app accurate and up to date?

The status of grid availability shown in the Ather app is real-time.

Yes, I’m aware of that, but I’m not sure if it takes into account whether the location is accessible. E.g., a while back I saw an active grid point at Sunny Cafe in HSR, but obviously the place is closed right now.

Hmm, then it’s up to the @Ather.Team to confirm the operational status though the grid is active.

But also you might wanna check out though the place is closed unless the grid has restricted access like basements and parking lots. I understand that the grids are operational irrespective of the business operations on the location.

1 Like

Any one issue the synced my scooter not synced almost in 3 days not showing the charging percentage

Hey we’re continuously updating the status of the Grid points as and when they become accessible. It might show grey on the app for the following reasons:

1. Might not be accessible temporarily
  2. There might be a power outage at the location
  3. Someone might be using it

You can check the status of the grid point on the app before driving there.

Have you put it in vacation/shutdown mode? All sync functions are turned off if you shutdown the vehicle. If not, try restarting the vehicle first. If that doesn’t cause the sync, report to customer service and they can check in the backend to see if there’s any issue.

Electronic city charging point is not working since long time. I have raised this concern in app twice but of no use. It is still off.

1 Like

Even Bannerghatta road near bilekalli … yellow Submarine Grid…not working from.long time.

Yes We can see that on map as well

Hey @sharjilmohidden28, @subbu00005

We’re aware of the issues in both the locations. They are physically accessible but we’ve been facing a couple of issues:

1. We’re just ramping up our Ather Grid operations gradually, and we haven’t been able to work on the points so far.
  2. Since the hosts might be closed currently, they’ve turned off the mains power supply.

We are working with the hosts and the team to resolve this as fast as possible. You should be able to use these points in about a week.

The bike which is left for charging at Caf eleven is near to 100% and am waiting here from last 1 hour.

Who ever the owner is please come and disconnect

1 Like