Charging at Ather Grid

My 1st Grid charge in orian mall rajajinagar …
Charging place was super …
But,
U have to pay parking charge 30rs up to 2hrs…

2 Likes

Which level is it on? UB or LB?

1 Like

Level UB. near B-18 pillar.
No I’ve not been there…I just opened the above image and saw :grin:

4 Likes

It’s the same at GT Mall too:(

The security guards will guide you in. The moment they saw my 450 they gave directions without even me asking them for it!

3 Likes

Will @Ather.Team upgrade to CCS Type 2 charging port for future models of Ather ?

Because lot of long range EV’s like Hyundai Kona, MG ZS etc already started installing CCS Type 2 30 kW, 50 kW etc high speed DC chargers, and other Private charging companies will also pop up soon with CCS Type 2 as it’s the general charging standard around the world.

This will be a great thing because, Ather Grids are extremely scarce and only one at a point,
when we have CCS Type 2 for future bikes, we can charge it anywhere like a Grid at full 3 kW of power.

Also for present Ather bikes, an adapter from CCS Type 2 to Ather charging port can be arranged.

4 Likes

There is one more thing Ather owners can do to avoid these issue it to, stick the phone number somewhere on the bike like a dog tag in Military.

So when someone comes to charge, they can at least contact you through mobile to move the vehicle.

3 Likes

Yes had a similar experience in GT World Mall… Someone from the staff I randomly asked knew right away where I should go to charge!

1 Like

Malleswaram grid point …

Sir, it looks like the saree guard is almost touching ground in this pic. Looks like it !

1 Like

I have experienced lot of trouble charging at this Grid point recently. It often goes from green charging to red no charging and location is not user friendly to park the vehicle. Its really frustrating experience each time at this Grid. Kind fix this ASAP.

This is charging point at electronic city. Has anyone charged this week? It is non functional since a week. I had informed CC. No response. Some time it shows error. Pl reply.

I have seen this as well, when I connect the vehicle it says authentication error. I plugged in and initially it says charging but after few secs, it gives the error.
I highly rely on this grid as I commute from Whitefield to e city, and there is no other grid on the way. But most of the times this grid is not working.
Yesterday I plugged it in after office as I was running a bit low on juice and feared I would make it all the way home (Range left was 24 in eco mode and distance I had to cover was 27+). I plugged it in for charging, and went nearby for a break, only to come back and see this error. It didn’t even charge at all. However I was still able to make till home, Thanks for the true range, I was able to do 27+ kms, with 24 km true range showing on ECO mode (when i started) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
I reached home (covered 27+ kms) with 5km range still left. Eco mode saved me.
But @Ather.Team please have this grid up and running, as there are no nearby grids for Ather charging.

6 Likes

Has Ather started charging for using Ather Grid for all Ather 450 users from 1st Jan 2020? Because, their website still shows public charging is free till Dec 2019. Any update in this regard?

1 Like

Oops, we’ll get this fixed. To encourage more users to use the Grid, we’ve made charging at Ather Grid free till 31st March

4 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji seriously you need to increase the charging points in the city…!! Without this I seriously don’t think a person can use the bike on a regular basis.!! You can target main locations and ask the Ather owners if they are ready to provide space for Ather grid…!! We definitely need the solution on this immediately. I hope you come up with the solution fast… I myself is ready to provide you to space in 5 good hotspot places.!! Think about it…

4 Likes

appears there is some problem with Agon sport charger

already reported, just fyi

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: OTA Wants - Feature requests

@abhishek.balaji, but first the solenoid locks at various grid points have to be fixed. Because last time when i used the grid at Jayanagar, solenoid was not working.
If payment is involved and someone else just removes the charger then the customer would be furious

Have you reported this through the app/call? Please do if not already