Atherstack5.0

Hi. I guess this is your first, right?

You still see an orange dot at the top left even the update is available. You can either manually update it from settings or it will update be itself at 3 AM if the charge is at least 40%.

4 Likes

Hi Acorreya i have only one bar of network on my scooter dashboard. Is that enough for the update?

2 Likes

Yes dear It’s first update for me Thank you

3 Likes

Bluetooth connection is almost got impossible after updating to Atherstack 5.0 i tried multiple times to pair and connect Bluetooth but of no use.

4 Likes

The scooter will download the pack eventually and notify when it is ready. Don’t you worry! :smile:

You might want to “forget” the previous connection and then redo the pairing proces. It took me two tries to get it right.

3 Likes

Bluetooth issue is still not rectified. before this “5” update the Bluetooth was connecting on its own. but now it wont connect back on its own. even if we try to connect from the phone also it wont work.

3 Likes

Does keeping in incognito mode needs to be disabled for the update to receive ?

4 Likes

@puttalewis @7B6 After hard reset Bluetooth connection issue got sorted

4 Likes

Only for some time. the issue will repeat again.

3 Likes

Let me wait and see.

3 Likes

After the update I unpaired hoping that I’ll be able to pair again. But the Bluetooth seems to be turned off in the scooter, the phone never recognizes a new device even if the Bluetooth is on in the dashboard.

3 Likes

Any ui elements for series 1?

1 Like

Thanks for highlighting these issues. I face all these issues, additional to that I can’t see any blue bar if we select smart eco mode and real time efficiency features now not found, charging percentage not found in dashboard.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Mr. Nikhil. :candy:

It’s there the power of wings increase and decrease depending on how much throttling you are doing. Example: if i were to throttle very harshly the wings of power become short in length and become green from brownish showing my power has been lowered and reduces Max Speed and acceleration.

Vote if you feel this is needed.

11 Likes

As a gen3 owner. Waiting for new UI be like taking ages😀

10 Likes

Same here :crossed_fingers:t2::neutral_face:

1 Like

Recent post on fb

9 Likes

legit,I miss old speedometer so muchl.It was one of the things which pulled me to buy an Ather i used to peep into others dash until I got mine just to see the colors go crazy on accelaration

19 Likes