Atherstack5.0

Same with light. Mode and full brightness!

5 Likes

That seems very less! The previous UI was reasonably brighter

4 Likes

No… UI change is good. Only thing it doesn’t work under bright sun light. Hopefully they will fix it by increasing font size or weight. I am really feeling Ather as premium product with new UI. Small issues are learning experience and once they figure out the fix we’ll all be Wheeing with pride.

8 Likes

Nope there is a bug with the screen brightness…You have to manually slide up and down a single time to get the full brightness even though it shows that the screen is fully bright…

9 Likes

+1. It’s a bug. Slide it and it will be fine.

3 Likes

Also, once reverse mode engaged automatic hazard lights should popup is what I feel.

7 Likes

Add this for feature request

3 Likes

Hi brother, very nice review of the update with the pics :+1:t3: I think Ather engineers got all the information they need to fix the issues.

3 Likes

The top speed in Gen 3.1 is mentioned as 90km/hr while the predecessor had 80km/hr actual speed. Do we get the increase in speed during the update on our Gen3. :wink:

2 Likes

No it’s a government regulation to show higher speed then the actual speed on the odometer, so 90 on dashboard means 80 in real life.

6 Likes

I am aware of it but in the website i previously observed that the top speed was mentioned as 80 kmph but now they have changed…

6 Likes

Wait i just checked , is it a glitch? Not sure they never mentioned that.

5 Likes

the speedo top speed has always been 90km/h. they probably updated from GPS speed to speedo speed, just how they’ve started advertising IDC range (145km) along with TrueRange (105km)

6 Likes

Nobody can understand this :rofl::rofl::rofl: ye ke Raaz h

2 Likes

That’s not allowed if I’m not wrong

5 Likes

This happens only when the charger is plugged in and removed. What happens is when the charger is plugged in the brightness is reduced to half and after removing the charger the brightness will remain half itself but the brightness bar will be full. This can be solved by sliding the brightness bar to full once or just a normal key on and off will also do the job.

Also i think it’s not a bug, it’s designed in that way.

3 Likes

Hi guys sometime before i received the update since then TPMS is not detecting the tyre pressure Any suggestions ? Have tried the dashboard reset but same results

5 Likes

I am still in waiting list to get the update

2 Likes

It means “next week for sure” :wink::sweat_smile:

1 Like

At which way update will come ???

3 Likes