Atherstack5.0

It happens in smart eco mode to get best range.

Hello,

I didn’t attended the event, and I received the update. (I’m a Beta tester) No efficiency on the screen, understood as connect pro will not be free anymore. Apart from the Trip A and B related problem and maps related issues, I’m facing this issue where I’m not able to see the stats of my recent rides in the app. I rode almost 130 kms yesterday and I’m only able to see stats for 18 km (with an efficiency of 13 Wh/Km which is again incorrect). Lot of things need to be fixed.

5 Likes

Was this a downgrade actually?:thinking:

6 Likes

Worst update for 450+ nothing is new only cosmetic UI changes.

3 Likes

I’m an owner of 450+ 3rd gen. It feel like looted by showing candy. Nothing new on the UI except cosmetic changes. No hill hold update for 450+ and feel like there will be no future update in features will be there for 450+. Atleast they should have to provide these basic features for 450+ as the owners spend a huge amount on this scooter. Its judgmental that they provide less range, no Bluetooth and no fast mode named as wrap mode which is totally bullshit for 450+ according to its price but they have to provide these features like hill hold, cruise control for the customer. Because of this the owners of 450+ feel connected to the Ather brand otherwise it feel like we have to purchase a scooter of some other brand that will be cheaper than Ather and provide higher range in real life. We only opted Ather just for features and luxury of the brand and we are not getting that now.

3 Likes

Hill hold is not available for Gen 3 450x aswell. They already confirmed it will be activated after 25th January via a patch update. Cruise control is apparently under works but not sure if it will be enabled for 450 +

450+ owner here, and I disagree with you.

4 Likes

+1 He has got guilty of getting the 450+ vehicle…Most people would often get into this…But what does it mean - atleast hill hold/less range/bluetooth??..This means that you were given choices as if you can get selected options on vehicles :expressionless:…You accepted all the terms and conditions and then only bought the vehicle…Then atleast doesn’t give any meaning over here :upside_down_face::100:

5 Likes

Please understand that two models have been created out of the same machine as stated by many. Thus, the price difference (above ₹25k a few months ago, and it changes with time) to justify why one has to pay more on the higher variant. When you pay less and take, someone is paying higher and get the same machine with additional features.

6 Likes

yeah true. if anything, 450+ owners are getting more hardware than they paid for. if a 450x owner says they feel looted, i would still understand lol!

2 Likes

I would assume the 450+ gives very less margin for Ather while 450X is where they make real profits. Still they want to offer options to customers without physically making the options different in hardware.

It’s possible for Ather offer upgrade options to plus user. I remember some people getting updates that switch plus to x and x to plus for while (Atleast on the ui level)

Hey, 450x Owner here. I feel looted.

. . . Just saying :cowboy_hat_face:

450 plus owners agreed on not having Bluetooth, warp mode and extra range but they didn’t agreed on not to have new features in future updates

3 Likes

who said we’re not getting new features… we’ve got optimised charging, new Atherstack and more.

about Hill Hold, i think we’re getting that as well. fingers crossed.

1 Like

Yeah there is confusion about auto hold

2 Likes

450+ gen3 user here… Got the update yesterday…was skeptical to go ahead or stay with dropkick after reading feebacks…but thought to give it a go…

Below obsevations,

• shows 450x after the update with bluetooth and warp mode on the display but u can’t use them since 450+ it is (though after shutting down and turning up again both things are gone and its 450+ now)
  • parking and indicator sound gone
  • trip B missing
  • display autochange mode from light to dark gone
  • battery seems to be draining faster as compared to previous one, maybe more optimization required
  • optimized charging is there but no autohill or cruise mode yet, maybe another patch or update on the way

Rest seems fine but yeah old UI was simple and perfect for daily use.

5 Likes

Well I noticed today that there is no indicator and parking sound after the update.

Just did a restart but still no sound.

2 Likes

Right bro. Its not value for money scooter

Auto brightness get disabled automatically, do any one experience this …

3 Likes

Here some people are seems like Ather agent. Don’t worry bro u r right for that a huge amount the features are not up to date.

2 Likes