Atherstack Cylon - 10.3.0 - SmartEco

46kmp and top speed was only in flyover downs

2 Likes

It is the expected efficiency, for this avg speed. I donā€™t see any unusually high efficiency for this ride stat. As you can see, in my ride the avg speed was only 28km/h. Adding another one of my long rides in sport mode but with higher avg speed. (taken from Ather Kochi anniversary Ride )

Never seen this wen i was hitting 90 before this version and battery drain was less

2 Likes

Please raise a ticket if you feel this is new issue after update.

3 Likes

Can i get monthly report

I am getting false release throttle issue in new update during starting in morning

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @tarun @melvin.wilson my issue still not getting resolved.

& I have face other issue of ODO getting reset.

Itā€™s too bad experience m facing with Ather

@abhishek.balaji @tarun @melvin.wilson itā€™s very pathetic. The CC person ask me to visit EC, EC executive ask me to visit SC & SC person told me that they canā€™t help with software issue. It only be fixed through OTA server.

Too much disgusting & irritating experience with ā€œAtherā€

2 Likes

Hey Hemant, Certainly not the kind of experience we would want you to have. Our team will get in touch with you soon.

2 Likes

After this Cylon update, I have noticed that not getting the theft detection notifications.

None of the notifications are coming even charging full, theft deduction.

I have all notifications coming by, but i already know a few who donā€™t have it coming too. This means it is not everyone who has the problem.

Just putting it l this here, so that the team knows better about the issue.

3 Likes

When I shut down and restart the vehicle, each time Smart Eco gets deactivated and becomes Normal Eco.

I received an update today morning, v10.3.1-202224.

Any updates on the change log?

Till date I havenā€™t get any solution Still on Atherstag borg

I too received it but the update got failed to install and after that nothing changesā€¦

I havenā€™t received it yet

2 Likes

Now version is 10.3.1-202224 for me. Hopefully patch improves smart eco getting disabled after shutdown

2 Likes

Beta tester ?

1 Like

No. I am not.

2 Likes