Atherstack Cylon - 10.3.0 - SmartEco

Hey folks,

OTA update Atherstack Cylon introduces the all-new SmartEco mode on Ather 450X & 450 Plus. The update will reach your scooter over the next week as we gradually roll out the update. SmartEco is your best chance to get TrueRange (85 km for 450X, 70 km for 450 Plus), especially for longer rides.

The current ride modes (Eco, Ride, Sport, Warp) put a cap on your maximum speed & acceleration, whereas SmartEco intelligently regulates the amount of power available to you by dynamically adjusting your maximum acceleration. It does so after assessing a number of factors like road conditions, your riding style and number of passengers.

All this means that SmartEco is flexible enough to let you Ride free when you have excess power and (automagically) switch to Eco when you have less power.

To get the SmartEco feature:

• The scooter has to be updated to the latest build (Atherstack Cylon). For instructions on installing the update, do refer here: OTA and App updates

• The mobile app must be updated to the latest build (5.3.2 or later).

• Enable SmartEco through the Ather Labs Page on the home screen of the Ather App.

• Activate SmartEco through the ‘Settings’ option on your dashboard.

The Power Bar

Once enabled, a power bar will appear on the right side of your dashboard. It is an indication of how much power is available and how efficient the ride has been.

If the bar is blue, the ride has been efficient so far and is on track to hit TrueRange. You can gradually increase acceleration as long as the bar stays blue.

When the bar lowers and becomes red, the ride’s efficiency is low and the amount of power available to the user is low. Exercise caution, ride slow and don’t try to overtake. Switch to a different mode, if needed, to accelerate freely.

So go ahead, get SmartEco and ride without range anxiety. As always, we are happy to know your thoughts and opinions about the feature. Comment below or better, go to Ather Labs to submit feedback.

Note:

The probability of achieving TrueRange is highest when a single passenger is riding, the entire ride is in SmartEco and the ride is at least 10km long

35 Likes

Got questions? Find your answer in the SmartEco docs

3 Likes

Is it available for Gen1 450 scooters?

7 Likes

As per the FAQ, it will be available to 450 after few months.

8 Likes

But in one of the earlier posts and Ather Labs, it says it will be available for 450x and plus only

8 Likes

I still not get 10.2.2 update @abhishek.balaji

How can I get 10.3 update???

7 Likes

I didn’t get the point smart eco mode why the company enable this feature we already get the range what shows on dashboard

5 Likes

I can confirm that Ather App update v5.3.2 that I just got on App Store is crashing and I’m not able to open it. I tried it on iPhone 13 Pro. On Android it’s fine.

2 Likes

Uninstall the app and install it again…this worked for me !

6 Likes

It’s been more than 2 moths m waiting for 10.2.2 update. I wonder how long it will take for 10.3 update.

@abhishek.balaji what’s the benifit if I can’t use the update which other people enjoying. M feeling like I haven’t paid for the scooter.

5 Likes

Try raising a service request and bring up the software update issue. They might be able to load the latest software for you directly (and check what’s causing the delay too).

4 Likes

After this update my charger isn’t working it’s showing not charging Even tho there is green light indication on the charger…and i have updated the scooter and application i dint get smart eco mode yet …plz help me with this issue sir…

6 Likes

You can enable it via Ather Labs option on your app.

3 Likes

Not yet received the update!!! Awaiting for it.

5 Likes

On app i already applied but still i can’t receive the update

5 Likes

Yes it might take couple of days as they are pushing the update in numbers.

5 Likes

Why this update is not released for old Ather 450?

4 Likes

The FAQ says it will be

4 Likes

Today i have updated my 450x to Atherstack cylon. But it is not showing any Smart Eco mode option in settibgs.

Is any one can suugest?

4 Likes