Atherstack Borg 10.2.0

Hey I’m face bluetooth pairing issue recently i unpaired my device and now I’m unable to connect it. I dont understand tester team what tey are doing ??? Please give stable updated yaar

5 Likes

This is an update to my previous review in the other topic

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/new-ota-10-2-0-202138/27116/8?u=prateeksuri

@abhishek.balaji I rode my S1 today for approximately 31 kms. Before I started i had charged it 100% and on starting the scooter observed an instant drop of 2% battery. Scooter was NOT in shutdown mode. Charge got completed at 11 am today and I left at around 6:30 pm. It should not have done this. So technically I started at 98%.

Tried different way of throttling and what I found was that we have to be way more easy on it than before. I managed to get the below figures. Please do share your expert opinion on this.

Earlier I could touch good speeds without having to worry about battery drainage unlike now. The range drops like anything if I try to push it even for 5-10 seconds. And i am just talking about Sports Mode. Below was my ride configuration today:

1. Speed: 45-50 kmph (As per dash)
  2. Mode: Sports
  3. Traffic: Moderate

Had regened aggressively while going down the flyovers and obviously for slowing down. That’s how I managed to get the above.

The App is not showing the reset Trip figures in the app. App connectivity and sync has gone bad.

I got the Theft alert today while parking my scooter.

Map not loading majority of the times. Stuck on loading screen.

Feedback: If this is how we will need to ride then there is no way we can enjoy good speeds. I mean riding a 450x at 45-50 kmph is not fun and feels like paying such a huge amount was not right.

Also, if you can get Live Efficiency as a part of the Speedometer and navigation while on the move, it can help us understand our riding pattern n change it accordingly because with every update there is some change in efficiency i.e for the good or the bad.

Will update more when I reach 10% on the battery.

1 Like

On my end locate is showing wrong location. Maps are not at all opening. Shows loading screen forever. Battery drain is more. Did restarts too. It’s same.

4 Likes

Man… 25wh/km is great efficiency… I could never achieve it… and that to at top speed of 55kmph… …My avg. is 30 to 33 wh/km. What is your complaint exactly

2 Likes

Well honestly the throttle has become way more sensitive. Earlier I could do 55-60 maintaining same efficiency n better.

Also other connectivity issue with App n scooter and initial battery drop post this update…map is not working majority of the times now.

1 Like

Yes… I’m also facing app sync issue.

@abhishek.balaji . Can I get remaining 9 months connect pro subscription ( paid for a year) amount back.

I don’t wish to continue my connect pro subscription anymore and it’s simply waste of money.

5 Likes

Long Ride/ Atherstack Borg 10.2.0 feedback:

My friends and I decided to go for a long ride to Mhow from Indore( 70-75 KMs approx). I started the ride at 100%. We rode 11-14 KMS on eco mode, majority of it on ride and dashes on sports/warp mode. The scooter ran 61.1 KM with 8 KMs of range remaining. Being an aggresive rider that my friend is and a lots of dashes, some sudden braking etc etc, we managed to complete this ride without charging at the Grid. We even used maps for a bit, though we knew the route :stuck_out_tongue: . My friend had some issues with the range of the scooter ( he wants to get an electric) and a mirror issue but overall had a great experience. The other friend who was riding Jupiter, was behind us all the time. :joy: Coming to the OTA feedback, I haven’t faced any issues. I tried the Theft Detection, it worked. Ride syncing is smooth. Yet to test bluetooth, which I will do tomorrow. I haven’t faced maps issue( other than the alignment and it being slow). And in two months of ownership, I have faced dashboard blank only once. That too it came on automatically while I continued my ride. The experience has been great.

I know that some of you are not having great experiences and this is not a post to justify Ather but just wanted to share my feedback too. Everyone can have different experience and is titled to his/her own opinion.

Just adding ride stats for those interested:

PS. I’m the efficient rider. :sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Ok so here is the final result of the testing I have done post the update. In addition to the previous points and range screenshots, below are a few more.

1. App is not syncing Trip A and B data, Battery percentage. My scooter is at 1% or resting in peace by now but app still shows 74%. Screenshots below

Also refer to the screenshot below for Trip A &B issue.

1. Managed to achieve 93 kms with 96% battery. As shared earlier lost initial 2% after charging 100% and starting normally. It was not even shutdown. Then another 2 percent in the evening before last trip. Some flyovers during my trip also so battery range did get affected. Efficiency of 25 Wh/Km with a cruising speed of 50-52kmph and sometimes 80+kmph for a boost of 5-6 seconds.

Hope to get a resolution to these issues soon.

3 Likes

App sync isnt working!!

2 Likes

I had to reset my dash i.e both brakes + power button atleast 3-4 times to make it work. Also logged a ticket to support team.

Me too… last synch was today morning 8 am… more than 12 hrs. But synching Rides stopped. @abhishek.balaji I don’t understand the issue as odo, saving tracker & battery percentage is synching perfectly but rides are not synching so I assume that its not connectivity issue. If its app issue then its very high time that it is not yet solved. App should be changed to add additional option to synch data with scooter via bluetooth when phone is connected. So either way will work and we may hope to get seamless ride logs… Also, I had requested many times to give user ride log export to xls file. Please think about it You can add manual / force synch button in dashboard menu…

Do something but do it fast and make our subscription worth spending else extend our subscription expiry till all these problems are solved.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ather Labs feedback

Till now only once it worked by fluke and tried all possible ways to make it work it dint no alert while moved

1 Like

Since the auto dark/light mode option is here, how long will it take for Ather to let us know about about battery SOH data. With more Athers on road than ever, there should be enough data already. @tarun @abhishek.balaji

Alright, real life scenario of Towing alert. Toothless was moved by a garbage truck guy. I immediately got an alert. I walked up to my bike and helped him move it properly without harming it. I am happy with that alert feature. :heart::ok_hand:… Now get me the smart charging…!

3 Likes

It’s still not working for me. I tried moving the scooter but didn’t get any notification on my phone. Maybe it will get refined over the next few updates.

4 Likes

Features added

• Theme: black to white to black

Features broken

• Sync
  • maps
  • Dashboard restart
  • Mileage drop
  • Increased efficiency and decreased range

I have told this numerous time, decrease the number of patch to be released. Release just 1 patch in 3 months but stable. Release a broken patch knowingly, work on the same patch to fix the glitches and bugs for next 3-4 months. This is what ather software team does.

6 Likes

Am missing 10.16 :pleading_face:

Yup after I got my vehicle from general service they updated the software 10.2.0 beta to stable version.

This resolved few things

1. Receiving Tow and movement notifications now.
  2. Bluetooth getting connected properly.(For iOS only, Android don’t ask me I leave it for imaging my troubles).

Now the real part as @Prateek_Kumar mentioned.

Fails or degradations:

1. Maps again not working properly (10.1.6 will is best I don’t know why again it was messed even bluetooth connectivity for android is awesome in that update.)
  2. Sync (now some times it updates all the rides at the end of day or some times it take days).

Things I couldn’t asses for now.

1. Range and efficiency ( I drove the vehicle for some time a little reduction but not significant as belt tension and all fixes were done I feel my vehicle little stiff after service so might take some more time to assess. My friend is using my vehicle for few days now so his driving is always 70 in eco mode even before so can’t comment based on his driving).

2. Dashboard restart (I didn’t face that issue however screen is going grey many times comparatively. Though getting maps back but missing turns many times due to this issues. When it go grey will stay for at least 30s.)

3 Likes

Lot of things messed up with latest update. here is what I had to posted on another thread.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/new-ota-10-2-0-202138/27116/16?u=praveenraot