Atherstack Borg 10.2.0

Same bro even I’m connect pro but no Alert

1 Like

I have found some issue on maps,dash board synchronised.

1. Sync is little bit slow 2.delay in re routeing 3.sync is not working, it shows 3hrs,4hrs last updated 4.prdicted range in ride is reduced from 60 to 58 and sports mode is reduced from 50-42 But increased in eco mode from 70-82.

Suggestion: 1.Alert when my vehicle is started charging and same while ending. 2.If the vehicle is in idle motor on indication should be some what big font I May helpful option. 3.option for screen off while riding in night time. Due to dark night display light brightness is distributed

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Man, I always feared the software team messing up with the navigation. 10.1.6 was heaven & now the maps are back to been disaster. On my ride to Khopoli and back home in Bombay (~250kms), the map disappeared 6 TIMES and it never came back until I stopped and rebooted:

• blank grey screen
  • white blank screen
  • please wait while we get the best route…

This is not goooood and once again, totally frustrating. I don’t know what you guys are upto. Grrr

5 Likes

Yes, i did. People have reported that it does not work most of the times but i have no clue why it was pushed without correcting it. We are paying for pro just for name sake, half of the features does not work. At this point i really don’t care. Counting my days with Ather.

@abhishek.balaji @tarun just as a normal customer i mean to ask you something, i hope you answer this and not flag as inappropriate as it is related to Atherstack Borg 10.2.0.

• 2800 + GST is what we are paying for features advertised before i took delivery of the vehicle realising half of the feature were not even present at the time of delivery but i did not care.
  • Bluetooth ( Connect Pro ) is not reliable keeps on disconnecting and i was unable to pickup calls, the dashboard rebooted while doing so.
  • Maps ( Pro + Lite )- everyone keeps complaining for how glitchy the maps is and in case of emergency it is inconvenience instead of being feature that is helpful considering how many times i had to stop and reboot the dashboard and start again. 2 - 3 times in a trip.
  • Notification ( Connect Pro ) never triggers for anything, seldom it does for full charge but that is it.
  • Tow detection ( Connect Pro ) never worked for my friend and most of the people in the beta group and no clarification as to why a faulty patch was pushed to all the customers
  • Dashboard restarts are never ending, apparently there is no fix as i can figure out.
  • Push navigation ( Pro connect ) , if it works takes ages to push it to dashboard and 4/10 times does not work for me

Now before you give me directions to call customer care or visit the service centre , i already did that ( You can check your records ), left my bike for 3 days just for software issue, got my scooter back exactly the same as it is. When i enquired they told we worked on this but there are bugs present and we are unable to fix, wait for the next software update it would be fixed. This was i think in May / June

Kindly do explain as to why these services are not provided and the customers are ignored. Also when this will be fixed.

@raghav.srinivasan read the post before moving it to a different section.This is neither an experience nor a review. I need answers and explanations.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ather 450X Dashboard and Software - User experiences, Reviews

Hi @abhishek.balaji I’m connect pro subscriber (paid for a year) today I have tested by moving vehicle without key for 10 to 15 mins but I did not got any alert.

Seems connect pro subscription simply waste of money . Can I raise for refund of connect pro subscription amount?

One more issue mobile aap is not in sync.:angry::angry::angry:IMG_20211003_231100|230x500

Please refund my remaining 9 month’s connect pro subscription amount…

6 Likes

Even I am also connect pro, but there are no alerts

5 Likes

I know the reason why the people face the problem because ather playing hide and seek game they only focus how to hide the features of the scooter Not making better software So guys raise your voice because we invest lots of money to buy the ather scooter

I’m waiting for money back plan I am really not satisfied the ather software

6 Likes

@abhishek.balaji : kindly answer this new version of OTA update related to alerts for connect pro subscribers?

1 Like

Even I’m not getting the notification being a connect pro user , actually this feature should be for all owners

It works,

1. Turn off ur vehicle wait for 7 to 10 mins.
  2. Move ur vehicle for few meters.( It Works in both ways with and without sidelock )
  3. Turn on ur mobile data.
  4. Mobile Notification will pop-up.( states that “MOMENT DETECTED IN YOUR VEHICLE”)
  5. Tap on notification which displays scooter location through ather app. It worked for me…! :v:
5 Likes

Folks,

For those reporting that Theft and Tow is not available, it’s on by default, and you’ll get a notification in case movement is detected. The alerts get triggered only if:

1. The scooter has an active Connect Pro subscription
  2. The scooter and the owner’s smartphone needs to be connected to the internet
  3. Scooter has to be on 10.2.0 or later, Mobile App version 5.0.0 or lateral; notifications enabled
  4. When the vehicle key is turned off, the scooter waits for 7 minutes to see if the riding resumes, if not, it ends the trip, and theft and tow detection is activated
  5. Theft and Tow detection looks for movements such as shaking and pushing, and only triggers if movements occur over a certain duration. The algorithm tries to avoid small adjustments in parking and other minor events which might spam the user.
5 Likes

Have everything that you mentioned but does not work. For example last night had to tow my vehicle back but got no notification. Moved it around without the key also.

2 Likes

I think your vehicle was dead by that time. How will your vehicle send signal if it doesn’t has any battery left.

1 Like

Vehicle had lower end battery. Also I have tried this before even when it had full battery. Doesn’t work. Yesterday before it got shut i moved it around with 1% battery. It should have triggered but didnt.

3 Likes

The scooter was turned on when towed right? Theft and Tow detection would not work in that case.

In addition, for theft and tow, there are a few cases that we’ve accounted for when it might generate a false positive alert. We have tried to avoid these false positives as much as possible. For example, we try to avoid minor movements, and only if the parking lot movement is more than what we consider as “threshold” then an alert is triggered.

2 Likes

No it wasn’t. I had put the key later when they pushed it on the truck just to give the tow guy some light to take put his tire harness. Key was in my pocket at the time loading.

Not sure about the thresholds bit, but like I reported earlier, didnt send any notification even when i shook it aggressively and got the cop to tow it to test.

Cool, can you report this through the app so the devs can check if there’s something going wrong?

1 Like

Sure will do

1 Like

And what about the navigation?? Its back to been worse again…

7 Likes